(DFW) Very Clean 2006 Mercedes-Benz C230 for sale

rachelanne4579

Established Member
I'm selling my '06 C230; here's my auto trader link: Cars for Sale: 2006 Mercedes-Benz C230 Sport in Arlington, TX 76012: Sedan Details - 339997734 - AutoTrader.com

Currently working on more photos. I have a better photo on my twitter here (wish I could imbed photos from my computer -_-): https://twitter.com/rachelanne4579/status/245735905858580481/photo/1

After my paycut, I simply can't afford the car anymore, so I just need my payoff amount which is $11,854. I'm enlisting in the Air Force so I really need to sell ASAP.

Anyways, I actually need to update my ad, because I did just turn over 100,000 miles yesterday, but mostly highway miles as I commute to Dallas. I'm very meticulous when it comes to keeping my cars clean and healthy. Interior (ash grey) is immaculate; exterior (non-metallic black) does have a slight ding on the drivers door from an inconsiderate person :nonono: and some paint chips on the hood that was there when I bought it back in December of 2010 (I'm going to take detailed photos of any cosmetic damage). If you live in the metroplex, then you've heard of Park Place Motorcars, which is where I purchased it and all service has been completed. I have all service records if you need it, and purchased the Carfax on auto trader if you wanna see it. Post any questions and I'll be sure to answer back :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread