DFW SVTP picture day idea.

adamb258

Established Member
ok guys do you want to eat and then go take pics or take pics first and then eat? I was thinking between 12-3, 1-4 something along those lines

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
adamb258 said:
ok guys do you want to eat and then go take pics or take pics first and then eat? I was thinking between 12-3, 1-4 something along those lines

that Sounds fine with me,

weekend is it for sure? and where does everyone want to have pics taken?

p.s
what did your buddy say about those headers?

adamb258

Established Member
o3Cobra777 said:
that Sounds fine with me,

weekend is it for sure? and where does everyone want to have pics taken?

p.s
what did your buddy say about those headers?

It will be the 16th. I will make a new thread with date/time/location one that is all sorted out. I am going to check out a few places.

1. underground parking lot in richardson
2. the galatyn park fountain
3. I heard there is a 4 story parking garage somewhre with an awesome view behind it thats always empty.

and I ended up selling the headers sorry man.

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
adamb258 said:
It will be the 16th. I will make a new thread with date/time/location one that is all sorted out. I am going to check out a few places.

1. underground parking lot in richardson
2. the galatyn park fountain
3. I heard there is a 4 story parking garage somewhre with an awesome view behind it thats always empty.

and I ended up selling the headers sorry man.

Ight Sounds Good,
Don't Worry About It Man, It's no biggie, he may be getting a better job and trading in the 98 for an 03.. lets hope! :D

adamb258

Established Member
OK guys I have a spot picked!

In richardson there is Fossil's headquaters and in the front there is a huge sun dial and lanscaping. I went up there and figured we could park our cars so what you see it nice lanscaping and a huge triangular statue in the middle of all of us ( assuming we park in a semi-circle around the statue)

And There parking lot is right up against a tree line which also makes for good photos. My roommate ( with a tb bullitt) and his dad both work thre so we will have permission to use any of their lots that we want. My buddy's dad also offered to get on teh roof and take pics and to take pics with a really nice camera so we woudl have some high quality pics.

Now where to eat and Eat first or pictures first.

olchakla

Dallas Mustang Cover Car
Established Member
Didn't remember the Frsico stadium, that would make for a great background and they could be interested in having their building used as a way to increase their market prescence. Should get going before the season starts up again.

o3Cobra777 said:
Dr Pepper Park In Frisco? at 121 and the tollway

frisco1.jpg

or the Top Story of The Dr Pepper Starcenter Parking Lot (as seen in the first 4 pics on This Page )

adamb258

Established Member
yup as soon as I figure out a place for us to eat and if we are going to eat first and then take pictures of if we are going to take pictures first and then eat afterwards.

I was thinking of eatign first and then takign pictures. I jsut need to find a place semi-close off of 75 so we can all cruise to teh pic location so noone gets lost.

coleman

Established Member
It may be better to take the pic first only because eating time will vary greatly from person to person...

adamb258

Established Member
No I forgot to take my camera. Its a big sundial but all you will see in the pic Is a 25-30 ft. tall traingular shaped "statue" which is the center of the sundial and lanscaping. The sundial is in the middle of a circular drive so we could make around it. If you wanna check it out sometime hollar at me and ill show you whre its at.

Venix

Venomous Productions
Established Member
Way to tired to read all of that. But im in for whatever is going on. If its not on the 23/24.

coleman

Established Member
We can always take another group pic next week, month, whatever...
Let's start with what adamb258 currently has selected, and then we'll go from there.
There are numerous great backdrops around here.

adamb258

Established Member
Ok guys we are going to meet at the fox and hound and hen cruise to the pic location ( .5 miles lol) and then we can go back to eat. We will meet either at 12:00 or 12:30 depending on when we get clearance from fossil and I will post a new thread with maps and final times for everyone to have. SHould kno wby tomorrow what time and have maps posted in new thread.

If everyone is unhappy with the pic location im sorry but This is the only place I could get permission from that gave us a few options for pictures( big statue/sundial, wooded area, and a lot of concrete/urban style pic areas). If it turns otu good we can do it again sometime soon and someone can find a cool spot for us to use. Heck maybe thsi could be a thing we do every few months at a different spot. Can never have too many cool cobra pics :) !

Paul's_03SVT

Established Member
Where did you plan on eating? Fuddruckers in plano is an awesome hamburger place. I think they got 5 or 7 dollar pitchers and use the "cobra" heads for the best tasting beer IMO. The have bud and bud light draft/pitchers, but also do bottles of whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread