DFW GTG, Sun 9-27

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
lol. oh man..
and jaison, i didn't ever get your PM, and i tried to PM you but it said you didn't allow PM's or something? You should've cruised though. Formula got pulled by a few cars by a single turbo 04 Cobra motor Notchback. Nukin Futz man

04SilverSerpent

ZTP
Established Member
Need to make sure that enough people can make it out before we plan on a set date and time. I would suggest putting up a list on who can make it first. Obviously things come up at the last minute and we can't please everyone on the time and place.

o3Edge777

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
i did. we started a thread over a week ago. then set a date and i opened a new thread but as you can see... like 3 people were coming.

04SilverSerpent

ZTP
Established Member
I guess what i'm saying is that if only 3 people are gonna show, then that discourages others from coming ..since it's supposed to be a gtg.

tire_fryin89

Established Member
I think alot of the problem is that your not going to get everyone from the whole DFW to come when its way up in north Dallas, or Frisco or whatever. You need more of a central location. Thats the reason I decided not to go. After I work all night I just didnt feel like driving an hour or more to get there. Just my .02

Users who are viewing this thread