DFW GTG 9/3 at Hooters

03_silver_coupe

Established Member
Anyone up to meeting tonight at 7. I am meeting Quikag tonight at Hooters in Grapevine. He has a 2001 Vette and was wanting me to bring along some guys with 03's.
I don't have mine anymore but would like to see how you guys are coming along with yours.
Maybe I can run someone in my Sport Trac. :bash:

:beer:

BAD03SVT

Established Member
damn wish i had more notice and an extra reason for the trip. but i am installing my idler tonight.

coleman

Established Member
i'll see what i can do ... weeknights are hectic for me & way over in grapevine.
oh well, if work & wife doesn't hold me back, i'll be there.

olchakla

Dallas Mustang Cover Car
Established Member
If I had some advance planning I could have giving you the Ennis CD to pass over to Lifter213. He will like to show it off to his Corvette friend. But it's too late now

Originally posted by coleman
i'll see what i can do ... weeknights are hectic for me & way over in grapevine.
oh well, if work & wife doesn't hold me back, i'll be there.

lifter213

Established Member
Originally posted by olchakla
If I had some advance planning I could have giving you the Ennis CD to pass over to Lifter213. He will like to show it off to his Corvette friend. But it's too late now

Thanks coleman :cuss: heh j/k :beer:

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
Originally posted by olchakla

Larry - got my run?

QUIKAG

Established Member
Nice meeting you guys! Had fun racing Coleman twice on 114, that KB blower sounds EVIL!!

On the way back down 114 after running Coleman twice and we went out separate ways, I saw a Grapevine Police Z28 RIPPING down 114 heading the opposite direction. I wonder if GPD got a call about two cars hauling arse down the freeway. :D

coleman

Established Member
quikag, nice meeting you too...

how did that KB hold up?
was it less or more than you expected?

i hope you have one fast vette there cuz it does my ego good if you do :lol1:

coleman

Established Member
race ... who said race :shrug:

i don't know what quikag dynos, but on the first go, i pulled pretty good, but i hope i didn't jump any.

the second go was much closer but quikag didn't go into fifth -- he's got aerodynamics over me!

03_silver_coupe

Established Member

i don't know what quikag dynos, but on the first go, i pulled pretty good, but i hope i didn't jump any.

the second go was much closer but quikag didn't go into fifth -- he's got aerodynamics over me!

did I say race? :shrug: I meant who ran better. :burnout:

Quick03SVT

Established Member
I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to busy to check for Dallas GTG threads. Anyway, I got my priorities back in order and will be at the next one.

QUIKAG

Established Member

I was impressed with your car. My car is very fast for what mods I have done to it: intake, long-tube headers, cat-back, and 4.10 gears. My car dynos 337rwhp and 351rwtq.

I was suprised with how close I stayed with you, the first run from 60ish to 120ish, you got, what two cars?? On the second run, I think we both jumped perfectly and you got a car or car and a half from 60ish to 120ish. Does that sound about right?

On both runs, I wound out 3rd and 4th gear. Had I gone into 5th gear, which tops out around 150ish, you probably would have started walking me pretty bad through the rest of your 4th gear and 5th gear.

Either way, it was a lot of fun! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread