DFW G2G February 27

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
Ok guys it's been awhile since I've been to one of these so who's in ? Any suggestions for an afterwork get together ? I am down for wherever whenever so lets make some suggestions. I've got some secrets to share for us local guys on a a few things I'm working on :D So lets get together.

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
It could be make a suggestion but the best bet would for it to be in north arlington because we have alot of guys who are north of dallas like coleman. Do you have any pics of your car with those annivesary rims ?

Toy Cobra

Established Member
No suggestions, I am open to whatever. I sold the annaversary wheels. I am thinking about draglites or something?

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
You need to come by and take a peek at my welds they are a huge 15 in. haha but they look pretty sweet. Running around on et streets all the time though could be bad if you found some water.

coleman

Established Member
just let me know when & where.
friday after work would be ideal ... what's the weather look like for friday?

Toy Cobra

Established Member
Redaddiction Is your car up and running yet? I have not seen you post on this board for a while. I thought you might of sold it. I want to check the new stuff asap. Let me know.

Elapidae

Festively Plump
Established Member
Believe it or not... I might even be able to make it this Friday after work. Would love to see some old familiar faces. :thumbsup:

Jerryk

Halfshaft abuser
Established Member
This Friday either my car will be in the shop or I'll be at Denton Dragway (1/8th mile). You guys should meet at the track :)

redaddiction

Project Venom
Established Member
ttt any suggestions ? If not I guess we can just meet at denton dragway but who in arlington wants to give me a ride since the cobra is still not done ?

DD2000GT

VNMS 13
Established Member
Do we have a place yet for after work today??? I vote somewhere close to Plano/Richardson/Garland area...

Users who are viewing this thread