DFW area powder coaters?

66GT350

Established Member
I just got a nice set of KB subframes from a buddy for a steal of a deal. I'd likie to get them powdercoated black before having them installed (no, I don't weld..LOL). Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. I'm up in Lewisville so North would be better. Thanks.

olchakla

Dallas Mustang Cover Car
Established Member
Give Dan at Speedworks a call at 972-395-9844 and see if he can recommend a local shop you use. Dan could maybe do your install for you and handle the PC of your subframes.

My car is at his shop now getting my long subframes installed with the other suspension parts going on. I ordered my LSF already PC.

drkchk03svt

Established Member
Originally posted by olchakla
Give Dan at Speedworks a call at 972-395-9844 and see if he can recommend a local shop you use. Dan could maybe do your install for you and handle the PC of your subframes.

My car is at his shop now getting my long subframes installed with the other suspension parts going on. I ordered my LSF already PC.

How long did it take to do your bushings? Mark had his done the day before and I rolled in there to pick up my DSG when you were there. I think it was you atleast.

drkchk03svt

Established Member

Also did they do your tune?

drkchk03svt

Established Member

I see that you PM'd me now and I tried to reply but it will not let me. Your mailbox is full.

coleman

Established Member
i think they (forum) just imposed some limits that are less that what most of us are already at.
i had to go delete a bunch of outbox messages to re-enable PMs for me.

Users who are viewing this thread