Deysha Ford service

mdhurtubise

Deysha - Ford Customer Service- PLEASE HELP ME

Deysha, I recently purchased a used 2014 Ford Fusion Titanium with 10,000 miles on it and took it in to my local dealer, Royal Oak Ford, because the drivers seat leather was chipping/cracking pretty bad on the seat back and didn't think that this was normal of the leather. When taking it to the dealer I was told that they wouldn't submit a warranty claim for it since they "knew it wouldn't be covered". I begged to differ and struggled with them and their customer service manager and finally they agreed to write up the paperwork and submitted the claim. I heard back a few days later and what do you know, it was covered. I then several weeks later dropped it off to be repaired under warranty. Just today I went to pick up my car and needless to say I was overly disappointed and upset with the service team, the quality of service, and how they repaired my seat. They took my old drivers seat back off and put a new "pull over" black leather seat cover on to replace it. However, it looked absolutely terrible. It was put on very loosely, the die didn't match my other black leather seats (almost looked greyish), the seat back looked like it was insufficiently installed because the map pocket was able to basically float up and down and out from the seat, and all in all it was just loose everywhere. Looked absolutely terrible. I ran back inside after looking it over (oh and by the way they didn't even look over the car with me to show me what they did, just simply handed me the keys, you call that good customer service?) and I brought the service member who had helped me out to my car. He told me what I was looking at is "what I get and how they are"... Needless to say I asked for the technician to look it over again. He did and said that it wasn't right. However the technician that actually repaired my seat wasn't there so he just went by his word. I then said regardless of if they could get the leather seat installed properly that the die on it didn't even match the rest of the leather in the car. He said there was nothing he could do.. I then asked for a new entire seat because the leather they put on didn't match and already looked really dried out and grayish. He said "no can do", just being an absolute jerk about it. He said he would try to get it installed properly but I have a feeling that when I go to pick it up tomorrow after work that it's still going to look just as bad.

Deysha can you please help me in getting this resolved and escalate this to Royal Oak Ford's Service Department. I am currently a very unhappy camper and at this point would like a brand new drivers seat. This is very poor customer service and a bad experience with Ford as a whole. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread