DETROIT TERMINATOR C/C

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
Since we can't get more than 10 people together at a time, we need to do this over the 'net.

Any objections to Motor City Terminator [Car Club]? This name appears to have a majority.

Club graphics: MB please pm me.

Club colors for T shirts, etc: silver and black have been proposed? Any comments?

Next meeting: Milan or Color Cruise or ?

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Originally posted by vbaz13
Motor City Terminator, I'll go with that. Any other updates?

Vince

As MidlifeC said...the popular opinion and clear victor as the club name is "Motor City Terminators" C/C:beer:

Final pricing on club swag is being tabulated and will be subsidized by the initiation fee...roughly $40 per person.

Everyone that made the Demmer meet was given a graphic packet that consists of the club logo proofs. For those who received the packet please submit your choice ASAP so we can begin working on the screening.

My choice and what seems to be a popular selection is proof #1.:thumbsup:

Everyone who expressed interest in becoming a member will receive more info as it becomes available.:burnout:

redfireo3cobra

camarocountry

i live in montreal and u might have heard of montreal muscle ya the camaros and firebirds were manufactured on montreal so there are alot to burn the problem is i am outnumbered is there anywon here from montreal

bosscobra

Established Member
MCT C/C is cool.......but I did not see the "swags" [does the carpet match the drapes?] so I'm flying blind as usual. Can you post or e-mail a photo of the logo? THANKS!! :thumbsup: :burnout: OH YEA.....whens the next club meet??? I need a little lead time.....see ya soon

Last edited:

Cobro

Banned
Snakebite.

Here's your drink

Drink Name: Snakebite
Drink type: Shot

Comment: This drink tastes just like a green sweet-tart! Submitted by Michael McCrackin.

Ingredients:
1 shot Southern Comfort
1 shot Triple Sec
1 cup Sweet & Sour

Directions: Pour all the ingredients into a shaker and shake well. Pour into shot glasses and enjoy.

found at http://www.crazydrinks.com/drink_archives.shtml

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Stay or Go?

Originally posted by JP03SVTSNK10TH
Is there a reason this is always at the top?

It's a sticky...pasted by the mods when we were first forming to keep it on the top of our forum. I think it's probably time it disappeared...unless we keep it for nostalgic purposes...what do ya think?

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Originally posted by Snakebite
The Detroit area Terminator group has decided to form a Terminator C/C. The idea has been tossed around for several weeks and at our last meet the overwhelming opinion of the group was to organize a club that consists of Terminator owners and non-owner enthusiasts.

If you are interested in becoming a “founding member” of the Terminator C/C...post, PM, or email me and I will be sure to get you the details as they are assembled.

Initiation and renewal fees will be very minimal. It will include a T-shirt, windshield banner or club window sticker and the code to our secret hand shake. :dw:

The artwork for our logo is being developed at this time and should be completed soon.:thumbsup:

We are also looking for a club name for our area...so feel free to add a name for consideration.

1. Detroit Area Terminators C/C
2. Motor City Terminators C/C
3. Motown Terminators C/C

History it is I agree.

But it is also the first thing to appear if you were to come to this page.
I think something more informative and entertaining should be at the top to represent the clubs overall attitude.

Remember it is our first impression for a non MCT member and maybe the only one.

Just a thought.

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread