DETROIT TERMINATOR C/C

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
The Detroit area Terminator group has decided to form a Terminator C/C. The idea has been tossed around for several weeks and at our last meet the overwhelming opinion of the group was to organize a club that consists of Terminator owners and non-owner enthusiasts.

If you are interested in becoming a “founding member” of the Terminator C/C...post, PM, or email me and I will be sure to get you the details as they are assembled.

Initiation and renewal fees will be very minimal. It will include a T-shirt, windshield banner or club window sticker and the code to our secret hand shake. :dw:

The artwork for our logo is being developed at this time and should be completed soon.:thumbsup:

We are also looking for a club name for our area...so feel free to add a name for consideration.

1. Detroit Area Terminators C/C
2. Motor City Terminators C/C
3. Motown Terminators C/C

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
count me in!

sorry that I missed the last get-together but that was an anomaly for me, you guys know I'm usually interested in being involved in stuff like this.....

as far as the name is concerned, I've always been partial to "Motor City" :thumbsup:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Re: members only

Originally posted by R-CODE
I would like our club to be called: The Detroit Area Blown Cobra Club and 1 93 R Model Cobra Club.

What do u guys think? Too Long i know well just leave out the everything but 1 93 R Model Cobra Club.:idea:

No but really emphasize on DETROIT & BLOWN COBRA ......maybe?

So the sale of the "R" is going slowly eh bud?

Here's wishing you a wealthy prospective buyer!:beer:

I like Motor City Terminators

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
Hell yes I'm in.

We pitched an idea for "associate members". I can think of 2 people that would apply to, I posted here and the other posted pic's last night.

We also thought of rotating meeting spots and get togethers every 2 weeks.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Sunday Cruise

Originally posted by MysticBob
I'm Game... Are we having a cruise day this Sun?

Mystic Bob...sounds good to me. The weather is "suppose" to be perfect this weekend!:thumbsup:

We talked about doing a country road rally style cruise...so...if you guys are interested lets meet at US-23 & N. Territorial at the Sunoco station @ 9:00am Sunday morning. I charted a 50 mile round trip cruise ending at my place for food and refreshments.

Head count please...c-ya Sunday.:-D

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
mct, MCT,

Originally posted by spankin
I vote for Motor City Terminators. I will try to make it on Sunday morning....

what he said :thumbsup:

vbaz13

Proud Member of
Established Member
I think once a month get togethers will be a lot easier to make. But we should meet soon to work on details of our club.

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
Get togethers: Set them up for every 2 weeks, those that can attend will. Some of us might only be available once a month. That does not diminish our membership. We also might be less willing to drive with 3" of snow on the ground.

I am tenative for tomorrow, involved in a painting project today and internet hookup in East Lansing tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread