Detroit Area!! Help!!

dougwg

Established Member
you never told me how much! :bash:

I told Ryan that he could send a check... is that cool?

BTW: Thanks Jeffy... you rock! :rockon:

soccer8888

Tech. Noob
Established Member
First off, a HUGE thanks to Doug and the MCT!! I was between a rock and a hard place with a broken H/E, 10 hours from home, on a holiday weekend, with no vacation days!! I'm not sure of the SVTp screennames of the other two guys that were helping out, but a huge thanks to them as well (I'd appreciate finding their names on here though). Next time I'm back in town I'll take everyone out for dinner or something, and my offer still stands if ever anyone is in the Allentown, PA area!

I've always heard good things about billetflow/doug, but this really takes the cake. To come in to work to help out someone from out of town, on a holiday to boot, is just phenomenal. To say I'm impressed isn't even enough. Everything was very informal, down to earth, like we were just a couple of old buddies hanging out, workin on a car. They know what they're doin, and they shoot straight from the hip which is refreshing. THANKS AGAIN, you guys rock! :rockon:
I'm a BilletFlow groupie now for sure! :bowdown:

Jeff (FS MACH 1) - Don't worry, I won't leave you hanging, just PM me with your info with how much you want, and I'll shoot you a check asap. A huge thanks to you too, I appreciate your willingness to help.

Dave - I gotta learn how to do that myself! I'm an exhaust genius...remember?? :bs:

soccer8888

Tech. Noob
Established Member
MidLifeC said:
Let me get this straight - Doug is going into work on July 4th to help someone from out of town?

Damn - could you get any better customer service?

This really says it all.

And no...you can't.

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
soccer8888 said:
First off, a HUGE thanks to Doug and the MCT!! I was between a rock and a hard place with a broken H/E, 10 hours from home, on a holiday weekend, with no vacation days!! I'm not sure of the SVTp screennames of the other two guys that were helping out, but a huge thanks to them as well (I'd appreciate finding their names on here though). Next time I'm back in town I'll take everyone out for dinner or something, and my offer still stands if ever anyone is in the Allentown, PA area!

I've always heard good things about billetflow/doug, but this really takes the cake. To come in to work to help out someone from out of town, on a holiday to boot, is just phenomenal. To say I'm impressed isn't even enough. Everything was very informal, down to earth, like we were just a couple of old buddies hanging out, workin on a car. They know what they're doin, and they shoot straight from the hip which is refreshing. THANKS AGAIN, you guys rock! :rockon:
I'm a BilletFlow groupie now for sure! :bowdown:

Jeff (FS MACH 1) - Don't worry, I won't leave you hanging, just PM me with your info with how much you want, and I'll shoot you a check asap. A huge thanks to you too, I appreciate your willingness to help.

Dave - I gotta learn how to do that myself! I'm an exhaust genius...remember?? :bs:
;-) :beer:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
soccer8888 said:
...I'm not sure of the SVTp screennames of the other two guys that were helping out, but a huge thanks to them as well (I'd appreciate finding their names on here though). Next time I'm back in town I'll take everyone out for dinner or something, and my offer still stands if ever anyone is in the Allentown, PA area!...

we were just glad that we could get you taken care of! :beer:

hopefully the pump issue turns out to be an easy fix

BTW, T-Bone was the other guy there...

T.Bone

Established Member
Was not a problem and it was nice meeting you. Thats what the MCT is all about, we have a great bunch of people in this club!

Ooh yea, Doug Rocks... most of the time :poke:

Last edited by a moderator:

soccer8888

Tech. Noob
Established Member
Haha, good call on that one. You two were great, it was nice meeting you both and hopefully we can meet up again in the future (under better conditions however!!)

If I still lived in MI, I'd jump at the chance to join MCT, thanks again!

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
soccer8888 said:
Haha, good call on that one. You two were great, it was nice meeting you both and hopefully we can meet up again in the future (under better conditions however!!)

If I still lived in MI, I'd jump at the chance to join MCT, thanks again!
I am part of mct and I live in cali. :shrug: :poke:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
OxfordCobra said:
I am part of mct and I live in cali. :shrug: :poke:

I think you're like our west coast ambassador or something :coolman:

and you beat out Matt from Arizona for the long distance attendance record :beer:

Last edited:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
JB said:
I think you're like our west coast ambassador or something :coolman:

and you beat out Matt from Arizona for the long distance attendance record :beer:
:rockon:

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
It's easy - fill out the form on motorcityterminators.org and send in the money. In addition to the great service and friends you also get a hat, t-shirt and a car sticker.

We have 3 members in CA, 2(or 3) in MA, several in OH, and 1 in KY. What other state am I missing?

Users who are viewing this thread