Detroit Area Dyno Day

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
I met with Dan Millen from Livernois Motorsports in Dearborn Heights today and discussed a group rate dyno day for the Detroit area crew. Super cool guy who said Livernois would book a day for us at HALF the normal hourly rate! If you are interested…let me know. After I get a head count…I will book a date with Livernois and forward further details. Obviously there will be a limit on how may cars they can pull in a day so first in... first pulled...:burnout:

Last edited:

vbaz13

Proud Member of
Established Member
I'm in.

I would love to get a read on the car before I do any big mods to it. Would this be a weekday or week-end?

Vince

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Originally posted by vbaz13
I'm in.

I would love to get a read on the car before I do any big mods to it. Would this be a weekday or week-end?

Vince

Vince...Im going to shoot for a Saturday in July (ideally early July). Once I get a total head count I will work with Livernois to schedule a date.

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
I booked Saturday, July 12 with Livernois today. I scheduled pulls to begin at 10:00am and we have the dyno until 4:00pm. They said they can get 2 pulls done in 30 minutes...so if we keep the times tight we have roughly enough time for 12 cars with 2 pulls a piece. So far we have 6 and a maybe in...:burnout: ...Let me know:thumbsup:

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Originally posted by BDC_CBRA02
I am in. What is the price???? Can I spread the word to a couple of my friends with Lightnings???

Cost should run us between $25-$40 for 2 pulls. It will vary depending on the amount of time each car spends on the dyno. Again...if we keep a tight schedule it will cost us less.

As far as our L-Brothers...Livernois said they are flexible with the time span and could stay open a bit later for us. That being the case I dont see a problem with getting them in...but the first 12 spots will be offered to the Terminators first. As of now...it looks like we have 8 and a maybe.:thumbsup:

02SVTF150

Wish I had my username
Established Member
Well I don't currently own a Cobra or Lightning unfortunately. I'm a 19 year old college student :( I'm aiming to have one within the next year and a half or so though :thumbsup:

are jealous and drooling spectators allowed?
:shrug: :burnout: :beer:

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Originally posted by 02SVTF150
Well I don't currently own a Cobra or Lightning unfortunately. I'm a 19 year old college student :( I'm aiming to have one within the next year and a half or so though :thumbsup:

Absolutely!

I will have to caution you though...if you have the Cobra bug now wait till you see these beasts scream on a dyno :eek:

You may find yourself venturing to the dark side sooner than you think!:fm:

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Originally posted by 02SVTF150

Whatever you do don't watch the two dyno videos in my sig. I can handle you being jealous but the drooling bothers me :nono:

Videos are in the BASSANI album link.

R-CODE

Established Member
I will be returning from a 2 wk. vacation on that day: also on the 12th of July SVTOA is sponsoring a gathering at the Ford Hall of Fame in Dearborn, so most of u will b in the area. I will post and e-mail the specifics and location when i get back.
Also what is the address to Livernois? For those that don't know the location.....
C U on the 12th.(as a spectator).

LEO C.

Users who are viewing this thread