Detailing Party?

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
Well now that Spring is here, I was wondering if us SE PA MACA owners would like to have a little detailing party. I just got my bumpers done and I DESPERATELY need to get my car claybarred and really detailed, as it has been sitting outside under a tree collecting pollen for the past 4 days.

Anyone up for a nice Detailing GTG this/next weekend?

RedfireBeast

MACA Member #29
Established Member
Well this weekend is the MACA track day on Saturday and I am going to Atco on Sunday........but the weather is calling for rain both days.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I leave for Aruba tomorrow...and I don't get back til Tuesday...next weekend would be good..if my wheels and tires were on. They will all probably arrive that weekend so..it would have to be May for me!

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
RedfireBeast said:
Well this weekend is the MACA track day on Saturday and I am going to Atco on Sunday........but the weather is calling for rain both days.

Lou, you planning on being at Cecil Saturday? I figured there would be more interest in this event from the "PA chapter"

Have fun detailing your cars, looks like rain this weekend anyway...

mystic04

Established Member
My garage is open for that being i have a Pc buffer and most everything else to polish and wax a car with at my place we could pull 2 in at a time and work in teams to get them done rather quick.

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
Id be game. The bumpers cant be waxed yet (gotta wait a month), but everything else could use a nice claybarring and polishing.

mystic04

Established Member
Mt if you want to come over on saturday and do your car i am open for that just get a clay kit from pepboys and we can wash,clay and then see what else needs to get done to make it sparkle. i got a few different type of polish i can use to clean the paint up and different wax's to try.

mystic04

Established Member
well then lets setup a time then MT name your time i pefer early myself say 9:30 or 10am give you some time to sleep in some.me i am up at 7:30 at the latest i can't sleep in much anymore.

mystic04

Established Member
you need direction to my place i guess take sproul rd to west chester pike make a left go to next light media line rd. make another left go up pass marple newtown high school one street it's old cedar grove rd. make another left go down to the stop sign , then thur it before you hit the next stop sign i am on the left side in a ranch house two car garage white doors 2879 look for my red explore in the driveway or on the grass. see you at 10 and don't forget the clay kit from pepboys.

01greycobra

Built and Blown!
Established Member
Definitely if I had my wheels. Actually ordered them from mustangtuning.com waitin on the deep dish fr500s. maybe next time with a lil more notice so i can get off from work

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
You guys do realize that the weather is going to suck this weekend :poke:
I would hate to have you guys spend 3 hours on wash, wax, repeat then drive it home in the rain. :nonono:

mystic04

Established Member
Not my car Mike LOL hey dosen't really matter i would still do the work rain or shine just in the shine you get to see it stay clean longer. i got nothing planned other than i was going to start to renail my deck but not doing that in the rain so i may as well do chris car going to figure about 4 hours or so to get done depends on how bad the paint is and what i have to do to make it look the way i want the car to look .wash somehow or another between rain drops then clay wash again. polish then wax i got a few new products to try out.
CHRIS IF YOU SEE THIS WE STILL ON FOR SATURDAY.??

Users who are viewing this thread