Detailer in Raleigh. Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary Area

heavenly

Established Member
nice. i am in cary. do you have a shop somewhere or are you a mobile service provider?

I actually can provide both services. Monday-Friday I work at Madsen Motor Company located in Cary. I do all of the reconditioning services on their vehicles. On the weekends I am trying to promote my own business which caters to high end vehicles/performance vehicles. Guys who like their cars and like to keep them looking their best.

If mobile is what your looking for I can definitely provide that as well, or if you would want to just drop the vehicle off I can arrange that. Shoot me a email if you're interested, references can be provided in regards to my work. Also, if you know of any car events around the area I would definitely be interested in attending. I'm still new to the area.....going on 2 years. Thanks

Cobra Kai Dojo

Finish him!
Established Member
that's awesome. when it's time for a detail for my cobra, i will definitely give you a shout. i looked into couple of places around here but most of the them are "by the volume" kinda car wash places... and do not specialize in high-end/performance cars.

i just dont have the time or the patience to do it myself anymore. "ain't nobody got time fo' dat!"

best of luck with your new "side work." always good to see entrepreneurial spirit from people!

heavenly

Established Member
Pics of my daily with 22ple Wax Installed, new 17" Drag Wheels, 215/45/17 Cooper Tires. Window Tint coming next. These are pictures after a storm and my car still looks clean. 22ple doing it's job.

hj84.jpg

obde.jpg

b0zf.jpg

Last edited:

heavenly

Established Member
Thanks Norm. Hope you're doing well. My skills have improved a lot since I detailed your Terminator. Call me if you ever need it cleaned up again.

lwd6.jpg

urq9.jpg

knea.jpg

f13x.jpg

Last edited:

wythorse

Established Member
Can you give me an idea of what it would cost for a wash/compound/polish/wax on a mustang?
I do my own detailing but have swirl marks (came with the car...) that I would like to see gone.. something I am looking to do after winter

bluesnake263

Baby hulk
Established Member
Wow that's amazing for after a storm! Seems like when I wash mine it's dirty as hell the next day :-(

Users who are viewing this thread