Detailer at Mustang Week?

snkchmr 1

We'll see, I've never done Auto -X before and the way the boost kicks in on the KB, I don't know if I could make it around the track with out a spinning out!! LOL!! Driver mod would own me!! :shrug:

I did it a few years back on my Roush that may have had 1/2 the power you do LOL but I was told to just keep it in 2nd & let it eat.
Im going to take my 86 around it a few times.

manOwar

Established Member
I did it a few years back on my Roush that may have had 1/2 the power you do LOL but I was told to just keep it in 2nd & let it eat.
Im going to take my 86 around it a few times.

I'm not one to set on the side lines so I'm sure it won't take much to get me out there!! However, it may turn into an exercise on what not to do!!! :burnout:

snkchmr 1

LOL I had one of the guys go out with me the fist time & he just let me have at it. I took 1/2 the cones done & was shifting gears like crazy & then thats when he told me about the 2nd gear thing.

PRO TECH DETAIL

Established Member
Understand this dude. No judge or MW staff knows the cars we detail. We do it because we love it. We love the challenge and strive for perfection as if those were our own. If you wreck a car, do you fix it yourself or do you send it to a pro??? Case closed.. But I will be happy to let you know how and what to use to make a car become the best it can be. I'm a Pro and I still listen to the techniques of others..

mach14604

Established Member
Here is the problem I got with the manner in which things are handled. I dont think it is fair that you are detailing cars as they come into the show or detailing on site. If anyone wants to have there cars detailed off site or at a shop I dont have a problem with it. Don't let the public see it. The last time I checked cheating was having someone else do the work and passing it off as your own. I think the cars that you detail have unfair advantage because you kind of know or maybe do know what the judges are looking at or what is on the sheet. I talked to people with this thought from past MW and people have agreed it is unfair.

snkchmr 1

Kirk is going to start selling products & I got my hands on some of this stuff early & its hands down the best stuff I have ever used !!
& yes I have tried some of the other stuff that you have to put on about 100 times.
Look him up at MW & buy some of this stuff.

Rodcobra

Established Member
Here is the problem I got with the manner in which things are handled. I dont think it is fair that you are detailing cars as they come into the show or detailing on site. If anyone wants to have there cars detailed off site or at a shop I dont have a problem with it. Don't let the public see it. The last time I checked cheating was having someone else do the work and passing it off as your own. I think the cars that you detail have unfair advantage because you kind of know or maybe do know what the judges are looking at or what is on the sheet. I talked to people with this thought from past MW and people have agreed it is unfair.

You want to know what's on the sheet all you have to is ask :rolling:

Presteige

Established Member
i like products to and really really want to learn how to clean my car like a pro..... THEY NEED TO HAVE A CLASS! HA ok seriously

Users who are viewing this thread