detailed the stang this past weekend

swervo

Established Member
Saturday I finally detailed the stang for a car show on Sunday. I used my Wolfgang products (except for the soap..forgot about it) So I did a quick wash to get all the dirt and dust on it and dried like normal. Pulled it into the garage and used the claybar that came with my kit. It felt alot stickier than the Mother's brand I usually use and the lubricant wasn't too bad either. Next I used Wolfgang Paintwork Polish Enhancer by hand. It went on pretty easy using a back and forth method as per the instructions. It got alot of the smaller swirl marks out of my paint. I'll need a more agressive polish to get the deeper scratches and swirl marks out. Next I used Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 and applied by hand. Now this sealant went on real easy and came off just the same. Letting it cure over night, it felt as smooth as glass. I then applied my Autoglym HD as my topper. This was a little tougher to apply than the sealant, but not too bad. It came off pretty easy as well. The stang looked amazing and had a real deep shine.
99c14fed.jpg

88ae45e1.jpg

9c5aa16b.jpg

183be391.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread