Detailed my ride + Video!

Zentenk

Established Member
Hello!!

Well, I ordered some Clearkote from www.specialtymotoring.com (great deals, great product, great service, quick delivery) and had to try it out, also had to get vid of my car to show it off too! Anyways.. I broke some rules.

I couldn't wait to wash my car, it just rained and was supposed to rain a lot over the weekend up here in Dover, but it really didn't. It was cloudy around 10am (2 hours to find Advance Auto Parts for some Detailing Clay, got lost, have no map, Internet was out so no mapquest a poweroutage screwed up IP and I had no Admin rights at friends house while he was gone, never been off base, just knew 2 main road to my friends house, and hell no I didn't ask for directions :aaa: ) I washed, ate some food, and then clayed it till it got sunny around 1 go figure! So I went inside.

I waited till the sun was going down to start again around 6 til 9 I polished and Waxxed with the Killercombo. It was too dark to get video so I waited till the morning. I wake up around 8 am, it was supposed to rain but it didn't. I got outside and got to use some Poor Boys Quik Detailing spray and got rid of some dust/pollen stuff and some water spots and did my movie shoot! Check it out!

Couldn't drive it, don't have tags till Monday!!! Music is great for this site! :mj:

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=CleanTA

Last edited:

Zentenk

Established Member
Its Artist: Disturbed, Album: The Sickness, Song: Conflict

It's my first car, just bought it almost a month ago (11pm Weds) freakn tag is taking forever, finally getting it tomorrow! Had to keep it at my friends house cause I couldn't bring it on base. :(

Zentenk

Established Member
Thanks! I love Mustangs and this part of the forum is very informative, w/o it I'd be goin through some car wash jacking my paint up. hehe

Users who are viewing this thread