Detailed my cobra again...Optimum Polish + Blue Natty's (major DUW)

spree

Established Member
My precious coat of Souveran went thin on me over the last month, so I decided it was time to do another detail today. I took a bit of a different approach this time:

- Wash w/ P21S soap and foam gun
- Wolfgang clay on hood and front bumper
- Optimum Polish via PC Polishing pad
- Clearkote RMG via PC Polishing pad
- Poorboy's EX (one coat) via PC Finishing pad. Removed after 1 hour.
- Poorboy's Blue Natty's special edition wax (one coat)
- Clearkote Metal Polish on exhaust tips
- Wolfgang Black Diamond Tire Gel on tires

I was very impressed with the Optimum Polish. It's extremely versatile and it doesn't dust up at all. It seems like you can work this stuff in forever.

The Poorboy's EX + Blue Natty's combo is also quite nice. Very reflective, great depth, and decent wetness. We'll see how much dust it attracts and how long it lasts. I still like Souveran a bit better for looks alone, but EX + Blue Natty's came pretty damn close.

On to the pics...

img_0195.jpg

img_0196.jpg

img_0197.jpg

img_0198.jpg

img_0199.jpg

Last edited:

Juiced-03

Established Member
very deep and reflective!! Nice work as always. I have always loved EX on black and other dark colors.

spree

Established Member
trance_in_miami said:
Is it possible to leave the CW to dry to a haze for over one hour? I know its a wipe on wipe off product.? :idea:

you mean the EX? yes, it is. It's actually recommended.

jpk

Established Member
Hey Spree -

I'm surprised you haven't polished out your Cobra chrome rims yet. You got more bling coming off the black paint than you do off of your rooms!

spree

Established Member
RocknRollCali87 said:
Thats a nice detailing job there!! hey i think I saw your car today... were you on the 5 freeway today? If not sorry wrong car...

nope, wasn't me.

Juiced-03

Established Member
RocknRollCali87 said:
Thats a nice detailing job there!! hey i think I saw your car today... were you on the 5 freeway today? If not sorry wrong car...

I have to take 5 north to see my brother....everytime my front bumper looks black from the bugs :nonono:

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
Damn. Looks awesome. I need to detail my car BAD. BTW, that 2.93 upper with stock F1s makes for some fun driving, doesn't it? :-D

Users who are viewing this thread