Detail Zone Wiring Harness w/ ecm for termi swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayno2rice

Established Member
This is a Detail Zone conversion harness and termi ecm that can be installed in just about anything that you want to runs termi motor in... i had it in my '89 coupe and it worked great! it was extremely easy to install and even easier to hook everything up... If you are wanting to do a termi swap but are scared of the wiring then this kit is for you... No need to run the cobra steering column and key as the PATS has been removed from the ecm... this was the first time i had ever done a swap like this and i did it with absolutely no help... Every wire is labeled to tell you where it goes to and the engine harness has all been wrapped with wire loom to look factory and so that when laid on the motor everything kinda falls into place... i am going to post a link to the harness for you to read about it if you'd like... this conversion harness is $870 on their site and thats without the cost of the ecm or to have the PATS removed... i think $800+shipping is a fair price....

i can also posit video of my car running with the termi motor in it to show that everything in the harness performs as it should.

MK-97A Ford 4.6 Telorvek Wiring Harness-Ron Francis Wiring

65C23C3E-0D38-4AFD-BE26-EAE92C6945F0-1637-000000CE751E9C1A_zpse2f2712c.jpg

585F3290-D5C1-4FDB-99B3-EF5A052DBC0E-1637-000000CE69018E95_zps563f89ed.jpg

D8B6E3EE-9636-43CB-9F73-F377FF8E3067-1637-000000CE6F5913EC_zps48a75b27.jpg

Last edited:

65stangvert

Established Member
Do you know if set-up can be used with a 96-98? I have my own computer so I am only referring to the detail zone kit and not the COP brain box.

my92gt

Established Member
I'd like to know how this kit works?? Does it plug into the existing fox body harnesses or is it a kit of its own??

sayno2rice

Established Member
Do you know if set-up can be used with a 96-98? I have my own computer so I am only referring to the detail zone kit and not the COP brain box.

I'm not sure if it can be used on a 96-98... You might try calling Ron Francis and asking... As far as cop brain box... There isn't one with this... The cop's are controlled through the ecu board...

I'd like to know how this kit works?? Does it plug into the existing fox body harnesses or is it a kit of its own??

This basically turns the '03 cobra ecu into a stand alone ecu... It does not have to be spliced into the fox harness at all...

Turbo4Vfox

Established Member
I used this harness set up in two terminator swap cars and it is very easy to install and works great. Plus you don't have to deal with the hassle of using the entire cobra wire harness. Free bump glws!

Slo_GTS

Established Member
So one would just need to run a key on power. Constant power and a ground? Also I take it that there is a tune or is it a stock tune but the pats is turn off? Picture of the harness would be great

sayno2rice

Established Member
That is correct... It has a stock tune with the pats removed... The harness is still installed in the car... I'm gonna start pulling it tonight/tomorrow....

Slo_GTS

Established Member
Send me a picture of it when it is remove. I might be interested just kinda want to see how it is set up. I know it is a bunch of wiring and ecm. Also is there an obd2 port in it too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread