Detail Day

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
Buddy of mine came to the house and his 98 Cobra got a detail, the products he used were all Meguiar's and everything was done by hand. Hope you guys like, also the camera was on auto setting and the pics were in the middle of the day so I know that's not good but any advice on car photography would be greatly appreciated as I would love to start using my DSLR to it's full potential cause auto setting out of the box ain't doing it. Thanks.

DSC00516.jpg

DSC00519.jpg

DSC00524.jpg

DSC00525.jpg

NateV8

Established Member
Good job on the detail. Everything was looking perfect til I got to the last pic and saw the tail lights. Nice other than that.

FastNick01

Established Member
Good detail job,

the secret to very good pics is never take any in the middle of the day, sun is straight up, pics come out like crap. Either very early morning or later on in the evening.

As far as the camera, just mess around with all the setting, take pics, you can always delete the ones that come out bad

LilSeabass

Established Member
Wow....that is one of the best 98 Cobra verts I have seen anywhere! Love the stance on that car! Great job on the detail and the photographs.

Last edited:

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
Definitely was a great time detailing car came out great, gotta do my 03 next it felt left out, and if you guys are ever in CA feel free to stop by and use my garage!

FstRyde03

10th Anniv. Convertible
Established Member
Nice man that thing sits perfect. You better hit the 03 next so she doesn't get jealous

LOL you can actually see a reflection of my car in the first pic. Would love to get my hands on a mystichrome car like yours when those things are detailed man it's like no other!

Users who are viewing this thread