Destroyed R8 V10

ad445

Racing Is In My Blood
Established Member
Today i was at a traffic light and an R8 V10 showed up beside me and kept revving loool. As soon as it became GREEN we raced from 1st around 20mph
I had hard time geting grip but still i got him by 1/2 car and by the end of 2nd gear i had around 1car. Then we got on the highway and we raced for atleast 3 times from 50-130 and still i beat him by 1 car...The guy was so pissed you can tell he wasn't expecting that I'll beat him looooooool...

My mods: Vmp 2.59Pulley,LUND tune,Airraidfilter,Ford Racing Intake Resonator Delete,Roush axleback...

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
Today i was at a traffic light and an R8 V10 showed up beside me and kept revving loool. As soon as it became GREEN we raced from 1st around 20mph
I had hard time geting grip but still i got him by 1/2 car and by the end of 2nd gear i had around 1car. Then we got on the highway and we raced for atleast 3 times from 50-130 and still i beat him by 1 car...The guy was so pissed you can tell he wasn't expecting that I'll beat him looooooool...

My mods: Vmp 2.59Pulley,LUND tune,Airraidfilter,Ford Racing Intake Resonator Delete,Roush axleback...

Add some pix of your car, It looks Great!!

R

ad445

Racing Is In My Blood
Established Member
Add some pix of your car, It looks Great!!

R

Thanks man :beer:
Here you go some pic's i took with my IPHONE

photo-11.jpg

photo-2-2.jpg

photo-1-6.jpg

photo-4.jpg

Last edited:

ad445

Racing Is In My Blood
Established Member
did the R8 owner know how to drive
idk but good kill i guess if he drove it like he stole it

He definitely knew how to drive.
It was Rtronic not manual,i heard the downshift when we raced on the Highway so he just needed to stomp on it loool..

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
I need to get an Iphone. My phone takes crappy pics lol. Good kill and like it was said. HAD ME, HAD ME, You never had me. You never had your car. Ask any real racer, it doesn't matter if you win my an inch or a mile. Winning is winning. Van Diesel F&F lol

mullens

Established Member
Wow he spent $150k to get trumped by a little ole 50k Ford. I'd be pissed too.

NICE KILL...LOVE IT

Blackmax

Established Member
The V10 puts out 525h.p. and is 450lbs lighter than your car. Seems to me it would come down to driver skills, good job man!

Users who are viewing this thread