destroyed a celica

rob10s2

SVT Wannabe
Established Member
yesterday it was about 70 degrees out (in central illinois) so i got the ol probe gt out. I see a riced out celica (gt not gts) with a fart can (catback i think), bright green paint, huge wing, and some ginomaus rims. We pull up to a stop light on this twisty road and go. My car has a very slippy clutch, so i launched at about 2000 rpm. i was suprised when i started to pull on him. I just blew past him. we went to anonther stoplight and he gave me a thumbs up. i was suprised. i know this isnt huge, but, it made me happy :banana:

Jack Burton

Established Member
there is a guy in town with a done up celica witha plate that says "2fast4u" (yes, I know how funny that is) and he was trying to race my girlfriend the other day (she drives a bone stock scion) so I'm thinking next time I see him (hopefully I'll be in the cobra) that he isn't too fast for me ;)

good kill! I'm sure the guy felt stupid after that one!

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
there is a guy in town with a done up celica witha plate that says "2fast4u" (yes, I know how funny that is) and he was trying to race my girlfriend the other day (she drives a bone stock scion) so I'm thinking next time I see him (hopefully I'll be in the cobra) that he isn't too fast for me ;)

good kill! I'm sure the guy felt stupid after that one!
My 91 has at around 98 hp. It scares the bejesus out of 03-04 Cobra when it is leaving oil at the lights!

JasonSnake

Established Member
I almost bought me a Probe GT V6 back in the day but opted for the 92 Chevy Z24

imbuggin

Established Member
who cares about a panoz? Their just overpriced fords. :bored:

I am posting how I beat a celica? Do some research before you open your mouth. Panoz is the #1 chasis producer for f-1 cars! I guess a limited edition hand made race car out of aluminum and carbon fiber is just like a ford. So the engine starts the same as the cobra (the one you all love), but it is in a light car that can handle.

And if you do want to talk shit, back it up. I would gladly meet you on a road course and show you the rear end of my car as it is far from "stock".

bring the f-ing celica and probe to asswipe!

plus my daddy didn't have to buy me my car kid

spelling fixed for those pain in the asses

Last edited:

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
I am posting how I beat a celica? Do some research before you open your mouth. Panoz is the #1 chasis producer for f-1 cars! I guess a limited addition hand made race car out of aluminum and carbon fiber is just like a ford. So the engine starts the same as the cobra (the one you all love), but it is in a light car that can handle.

And if you do want to talk shit, back it up. I would gladly meet you on a road course and show you the rear end of my car as it is far from "stock".

bring the f-ing celica and probe to asswipe!

plus my daddy didn't have to buy me my car kid

hahaha wow that is funny.

imbuggin

Established Member
:lol::lol::lol:

Someone got offended. Ford probe > your car.

not really I just think it is funny some young punk can run his mouth with no idea of what he is talking about. I think it is funny how it always ends up about my car, even if I don't post about it. I should just take it out of my signature for all the ignorant fools I guess?

For the record my wife had a 96 ford probe gt years back when I got married. In good condition I think I got a grand for the car. I also thought it was an ok car. I just would post up about racing one?? waste of gas.

Last edited:

imbuggin

Established Member
Limited "addition" :dw:

try and place an order for one and let me know what Don or Danny tells you. There are about 600 on the road the rest are on tracks and/ or overseas. If you don't like the word limited addition how about limited production? Point is there are not many. I have never seen another one on the road except the factory track. I think it is funny that cobra owners would even have an issue with limited edition. I see you reffer to cobras as such and they make thousands. ANYHOW this thread is NOT about my car. IT IS ABOUT THOSE TWO MONSTERS, the probe gt and celica racing!

Last edited:

Blue_03_SVT

Established Member
I believe we were laughing at your use of the word "addition" instead of "edition." You apparently missed it, so im throwin ya a bone. You may return to bashing other people's cars and bragging about yours as you usually do. Thank you.

rob10s2

SVT Wannabe
Established Member
well imbuggin, i'm sorry i'm not a rich millionaire who can afford a panoz. im 17 years old, so i have a slow car. and my daddy didnt buy it, thank you. i paid for it in full and the title is in my name. with full coverage. sorry for being happy about winning a race. wow. i didnt expect this when i posted.
ps i dont see alot of probe gt's on the road either.

imbuggin

Established Member
I believe we were laughing at your use of the word "addition" instead of "edition." You apparently missed it, so im throwin ya a bone. You may return to bashing other people's cars and bragging about yours as you usually do. Thank you.

sorry I wasn't aware spelling counted on these forms as I type fast and don't care.

Maybe instead of taking your advice I should sell my car and buy like 5 or 6 like yours dickhead. 1 for each day of the week

You don't see probes on the road because they haven't made they in 20 years fool and I do see them all rusted out all the time!

later tool

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread