Desperate need of t-56 26 spline input shaft

Dalton_ray

Established Member
Anyone have a t-56 input shaft for sale? Or know of any places with them in stock by chance?!

Anything will help, thanks SVTP

Que

Swapped99saleen
Established Member
I think the only way you can find one is if your lucky enough to find someone willing to part out their transmission or buy a complete used T56 with one in it or wait until tremec makes them sometime this year hopefully they are on back order. Best bet just take it easy with a 10 spline until their available, if you find any 26 splines ill take on forsure.

Cabbage

Established Member
I found a guy who had brand new tremec one in December. Had to pay 750 USD. With shipping and exchange was around 860 CND.
Texas Divetrain Performance cuts gm ones down to fit. They have them usually and there around 450. Some guys on here have bought them and they've worked out fine. Just a suggestion. Good Luck

2v a-ron

Established Member
I used the Texas drivetrain performance shaft and it works just fine. He had it to me fairly quick also. Give them a call.

Cabbage

Established Member
Another place that has them is Dederich Motorsports not sure if I spelled that right. They have them in stock right now from what I here.

Que

Swapped99saleen
Established Member
Did you get one yet? Cabbage was right Deitick motor sports in texas "spelled it wrong" has em I just ordered mine today he's got one left comes with bearing pressed on and something else 479 ouch I hope it will be good insurance if i ever get er runnin

cj428mach

Established Member
The modified Fbody shaft is the only way to go right now. I lucked out and bought Malcolmv8's tremec equipped 26 spline shaft for a fair price.

Users who are viewing this thread