Desperate Diners Attack Trapped Fat Lady With Plastic Forks

Booyah

Cantankerously Blunt
Established Member
Granted I don't have sympathy for people that let themselves get that big but that's ridiculous.

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Un f***ing believeable, and those are the same people that tell me that I have to be tolerant of others. What kind of example are they setting? I do agree that there is no pitty for the woman being so obesease, but the manor in which those thugs behaved themselves harkend back to the days when they picked on the fat kids at school. If no one can tell I was the fat kid that got made fun of, however knowing that people are cruel, and yellow I decided to grow up and become bigger than than them...not any fatter. Just used that as my motivation to kick ass on the field during HS football.

Aaron_01

Banned
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a f'in joke, that fat shit deserved every stab she got. Hey, heres an idea, DONT EAT SO MUCH. PUT THE FOOD DOWN.

moridin2004

I took my own avatar pic
Established Member
I was pretty big, but never huge when I was in middle school in freshmen year of HS. Then I wrestled and played football to slim down. Point is, I know what it's like to be made fun of. To wish that she deserved every stab she got is just stupid. What an ass. Maybe you should grow up.

I would have beat the living s*** out of every single one of those people prodding her with a fork. No wonder we have so many problems in the world..

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by Aaron_01
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a f'in joke, that fat shit deserved every stab she got. Hey, heres an idea, DONT EAT SO MUCH. PUT THE FOOD DOWN.

really she deserved every stab she got??? I hope you have no flaws:nonono:

Whitten

Grocery Run
Established Member
Originally posted by 93Cobra2771
Geez, who was eating there, a bunch of 12 yr olds? Man, that is sad...

My thoughts exactly, why would adults act like children. What a bunch of ignorant pricks. Aaron_01, all I have to say is let he who is without sin (flaws) cast the first stone. C'mon man you can't really mean what you just said? I am not going to waste my time getting angry at you for making such a comment because I belive that you have done a good enough job already making an ass of yourself. All I have to say about that lady is that I hope she takes that as motivation to slim down, get hot and flaunt it off to everyone that poked her with forks when they are all flabby and out of shape. The best thing that one can do in situations like hers is to rise to the occasion and come out stronger on the other side. However, if she was to do nothing, and continue to let herself go, than the shame is on her.

Done preaching lets talke cars.:beer:

stang99svt

Enter something here
Established Member
I wonder if they tried to use any butter on the doors to get her out? I find it interesting that dispite being fat that she would still be able to get so lodged in between some food.

COBRA32

Established Member
You wonder why so many people in this world are *ucked up. This world shows no mercy to anyone. People like Aaron_01 keep it that way; they are the type of person that beat a person when they are down. Like a dog these type of people gang up on someone when there are defenseless but when they are alone they are weak and a coward because alone they wouldn't even try. If people would just show a little compassion for others it would make for a better world. They wonder why kids are killing each other in school, look at how the adults act. Comments like they deserve that, no one deserves to be treated like that in public I'm sure they have more than enough problems without others adding to it.

redghost

Established Member
Who writes this junk. Do you honestly think this comes from a reputable newspaper. This sounds like it comes from the Globe or some other rag. Since when does a reporter refer to police as cops and would say the victom "squelled" as to imply a pig. Every once in a while some post pops up from the Weekly World News and it is utter dribble. God I hope people read more than this trash.

Those of you that are "the pig got what she deserves" not all large people are fat because of eating. Jerry Lewis is taking steriods for some condition and he looks like a beach balloon, that is the medication. And no I am not fat, I do triathlons. I just hate when beer gut morons and a**hole kids look down on others.:burn:

temjin9876

Bringer of Destruction!
Established Member
Aaron_01,

I can't believe I heard a human being say what you said. You have got some growing up to do

seriously man...screw you if that is what you think. It is narrow minded bastards like that that make life a pain in the ass to many people. Thank god you live in canada.

GoatDaddy

I'd want to see this firsthand from a recognized news-source before I believe it.
If it's true, then the cowardly phux deserve some harsh anal discipline.

2004svtcobra

Established Member
What started it? Was the woman being ignorant too?!?! I find it hard to believe it would have happened for no reason. She still didn't deserve it. She should sue them idiots anyways. Sounds like a bunch of children if you ask me.

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
That's got to be fake.

Oh, and if she couldn't get through the hallway, how was she going to get into the stall? :shrug:

They need the Jaws of life and all that? Come on...

Aaron_01

Banned
Originally posted by temjin9876
Aaron_01,

I can't believe I heard a human being say what you said. You have got some growing up to do

seriously man...screw you if that is what you think. It is narrow minded bastards like that that make life a pain in the ass to many people. Thank god you live in canada.

:whine:

Users who are viewing this thread