Depreciation of 2003-2004 Cobras

Naste50

Established Member
I have been drooling over the Terminator since before it was introduced. I have always wanted one. Anything that can take 900 horsepower without worrying about internals is a masterpiece (hence my addiction to Supras also). As of right now, my old 5.0 GT is nice, but it has grown on me and I think it is time for a change. I realize that I will get hosed when I sell it considering all the money I put into it. (notice I didn't say "invested") It makes me sick but on the other hand, its a lesson in life. I want to buy a Cobra that someone else is gonna take a bath on. I have been watching Cobras on Ebay for a few months now. I plan on making my purchase in June 2005 assuming I can part my car out or at least sell it as a whole by then. I am looking for one with tons of mods already. I have found some '03's w/ 500 bhp for less than $25,000. They also have less than 15,000 miles. Basically, my guidelines are: Under $25,000 miles, and under 20,000 miles. Does anyone think I'll have a snowballs chance in hell I could get one with a different power adder on it (I.E. Kenne Belle, Procharger, Turbo) and still conform to my price and mileage objective? Also take into account that the 2005 Mustangs are gonna be out and in full swing by that time. I am extremely excited and can't wait to own this car. It excites me almost as much as my current Mustang did when I got as a 17 year old. I'm 21 now and in college and I can't wait to park it next to my bro's brand new (1,800 mile) 2001 Black C5 coupe he got for $31,000!

Users who are viewing this thread