Depo Projectors and Clear Corners

captthunderpnts

Established Member
Trying to reclaim some garage space, and the time has come to finally unload my old headlights.

For sale, I've got a set of Depo projectors to fit SN95's, and a set of generic clear corners with black backing. The headlights are the same as these:

Amazon.com: Depo 330-1120PXAS2 Ford Mustang Black Headlight Projector Assembly: Automotive

Comes complete with the original Philips bulbs (9005 and 9006 if I recall) and wiring harness to plug into your existing headlight circuit. As a side note, these headlights will also work on Canadian cars with a pin swap on the 9007 connector. Also, the mounting and leveling tabs are nowhere to be found, but luckily they are transferable from your stock headlight housings (and preferable because the stockers are much more robust).

FMTmtB3l.jpg

WxvzLf7l.jpg

Asking $50 + shipping costs for the lot.

Last edited:

danielson631

Established Member
i have the same lights. im not really a fan of them anymore. getting rid of mine soon too.

posting some pics as 98gt46 requested.

also free bump for a good price.

IMG_1200_zps76e064d9.jpg

HPIM0111.jpg
IMG_1016.jpg

Rosco

Established Member
i have the same lights. im not really a fan of them anymore. getting rid of mine soon too.

posting some pics as 98gt46 requested.

also free bump for a good price.

IMG_1200_zps76e064d9.jpg

HPIM0111.jpg
IMG_1016.jpg

Your car looks great. What corner lights are those? I can only find depo headlights without the corners.

danielson631

Established Member
Your car looks great. What corner lights are those? I can only find depo headlights without the corners.

i think i have the same ones the OP posted.

maybe, maybe not. i bought mine for 15 bucks from ebay. i tell you what, for 15 bucks i cant really complain, but the rubber around the lights peeled off. im sure they would have lasted a lot longer if i would have taken better care of them.

hey OP, i know someone was interested in my headlights, but im not ready to sell them. im not 100% sure how his username is spelled but i believe its Detroit or something like that.

captthunderpnts

Established Member
PMs replied

For what it's worth, the corner lights are Ebay specials, so there's a very good chance they are the same as what danielson631 has.

screaminsvt1996

Established Member
i really wanted your headlights but i had to get something on mine so i purchased else ware, thanks anyway a free bump for you thow ttt

Users who are viewing this thread