Denver Terminator Owners...

S04T

Established Member
Hey guys...and gals. I just moved to South Denver/North Parker. Had some questions. The car is back in Fort Collins at my folks house and I wanted to drive it down to my place but I don't have access to water at my townhouse. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem, anyone out there know of a place where I can handwash the car (I wont take it through a drive through or just spray it off). I really want to bring the car down cause I'm sure there is some good cruising but I don't want the paint to suffer because I can't wash it like I would like to. Thanks for the heads up, hopefully see some of you soon, I'll be in a silver 04. :rockon:

SVTlove

USAFR Recruiter
Established Member
hard to say. i live in denver, and i wash my car at my house. your townhome doesn't have a water spicket? I used to live in a row of five townhomes and after about 6 months I figured out that the unit on the end (i lived in the middle) had a spicket. so I bought about a 100ft hose and washed my cars at home from then on out. i would scour around the whole building and see what you can find.

jdh1213

2.8 Kenne Bell
Established Member
You can always get an adapter at Home Depot and hook a garden hose up to your faucet inside. There is a car wash at Mississippi & Chambers that will hand wash it for you for $30.

SoBlue4.6

Established Member
There is a car wash right next to my apartment near the corner of E. Iliff and Parker Rd. Right behind the Piper Inn where all the bikers hang out.

Users who are viewing this thread