densecharger to low in fender???

silverbulletsvt

Established Member
anyone running the system seem to nitice that it sits kinda low??? i mean it doesnt sit past the bottom of the car and there is a plastic shiled that ;s under it but still doesnt it sit kinda low?? im wondering about water? and even road spray what do you all think???

JBejarano

Established Member
I have the Densecharger in my 99 cobra and havent had any problems with water getting in it or anything. It does sit kind of low, but like I said, no problems so far and I have had it in for about 6 to 7 months now. :coolman:

silverbulletsvt

Established Member
cool thx i didnt disconnect the battery do you think the computer will pick up the extra air on its own ? or should i disconect it now and let it re learn????the car seems to rev up quicker in the low rpm 's did you notice any changes with yours???

JBejarano

Established Member
I didnt disconnect the battery, but as I have disconnected it for other things, I couldnt say if it would help or not, but I guess it wouldnt hurt :-D
Like you, I did notice that it reved up a little quicker, didnt notice much of a power gain, but then again, I wasnt looking for much of one either. But I would still do it again if I had to, you know?

silverbulletsvt

Established Member
yeah i hear ya i like it its always a good 1st mod to do,now whats next????? lol i cant do much seeing i have a 5 yr warranty

JBejarano

Established Member
If you havent done it already, a short throw shifter is a good mod to do. Shifting feels a lot better. I went with the Steeda Tri-Ax. A lot of people will say that gears are THE MOD to do right away, I havent done mine yet, but I would assume it is a good mod to do. Cat-back exhaust would be good too, make it sound more aggressive. Those would be some good mods to start with in my opinion.
Myself, I have done the short throw shifter, densecharger, FRPP shorty headers, Mac O/R H, and I am waiting for the Magnaflow cat-back thats been on back order for a while now. And a few cosmetic changes.

Users who are viewing this thread