Denny's Brawl part 2

STR8JAKT

Tis but a Scratch
Established Member
why did you put the term people in quotes? i suppose it's possible that you're quoting the person that initially uttered the word. or maybe you're implying that these people aren't actually people. maybe they're space aliens that traveled a few billion light years just to get an omelet.

i meant space aliens of course.....duh

Mustang71

Did I say that out loud?
Established Member
LOL at all the comments and then getting to the last picture , was not expecting that.

And that was a white girl fighting too so its not all people of a single race. The people fighting were all a bunch of low lifes regardless of race/ethnicity

shanezt

corn fed
Established Member
was kinda hoping the white girls boobs would pop out. either she was wearing black panties or she needs to invest in a lawn mower.

Stylin97V6

Established Member
lol that happend in one town up from me.. it was right after amateur night at the local strip club there.

actually the big black guy in the Ruff Ryders shirt in the video about halfway thru is a friend of mine Paul.. he came in the next day telling us about it and showing us the video he took on his cell phone haha.

Ultor

Pie luver ;)
Established Member
I agree but the the thing is, its not white trash vids being posted up over and over every single day. All these threads with these types of vids, and the comments that follow with monkey smilies, and the mods that dont seem to step in anymore has got OLD.

If you have videos of white people brawling at the Olive Garden i'd love for you to post them. would make for great lulz.

s|ck

Established Member
article-0-0C371A21000005DC-559_634x486.gif

:lol:

02chevy

Established Member
Yeah well i think if it was white pepole getting posted every day doing this shit pepole would just say "crazy ass white pepole"but its not so lets all get butt hurt for laughing at the shit:nonono:

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
wow this one brings back memories. i had the worst ass wippn of my life in a denny's parking lot. went like this.

230 am, saturday night, i was working off duty uniformed security for denny's. one table had 3 couples. 3 guys, 3 girls. very drunk. they were giving the waitress a very hard time and being loud. the waitress went over to the table and said something like " see that cop over there, he said if you dont quiet down, hes going to beat ya'lls ass"

there were tables and chairs flying. the guys werent near as bad as the women. it was 5 minutes before any back up officers arrived. it was 6 on one. i was swinging the asp like a tennis pro in the french open

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
Here's a novel idea ...How about about contributing positively to society.

My family in the military can't get paid but I bet you welfare vampires are still getting your crack money. Worthless pieces of shit.

bull3441

Established Member
i like how all these vids are at either an IHOP or Denny's and they have security LOL.

RedDemon91

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread