Demonstration Speech

IcE

Established Member
Whats up guys..

Just wanted a few opinions on a speech I am giving tommorow for my public speaking class. We are required to write a five minute speech and it has to be a demonstration speech as stated in the thread titles. For days I was not really sure what I wanted to teach to my classmates. However, I am writing my speech now on how superchargers work, and what they do/are. I will be using a power point with pictures and very informative information. Do you guys think this would be a good topic? I mean it is showing how a supercharger works so that should be a demonstration right? :shrug:

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
Yeah. How technical does it have to be. You can explain how a supercharger works (the gist of it) in less than 2 min to the average idiot. Can you BS for another 3???

IcE

Established Member
I'm basically planning on going into the three types of superchargers. I want to explain the advantages and disadvantages of each and the advantages of adding one to a car. This way I can overview the whole concept and benefits of adding this application as well as showing the different ones that one could use.

Stang Lover

Established Member
2.5min on postive and 2.5min on centrifigul (i think that's right) or you can do superchargers and turbos

Users who are viewing this thread