Demon goodies arrived

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
I would love to have a Demon. We have yet to see this car's potential. Plus, it would look good as a garage center piece.

I would have to add every possible option. The crate is a huge bonus.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
I would love to have a Demon. We have yet to see this car's potential. Plus, it would look good as a garage center piece.

I would have to add every possible option. The crate is a huge bonus.

Agreed. It is rather expensive. Maybe one day if you work hard and save all of your money, you’ll be able to afford one.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Agreed. It is rather expensive. Maybe one day if you work hard and save all of your money, you’ll be able to afford one.
Oh look, you do want to come out and play.

It's amazing that you are able to respond and say stupid stuff here, but you refuse to address a thread intended just for you.

Little man, you have no idea who I am or what I have. You have no idea whether or not I have the ability to purchase a Demon.

I know your jab was intended to be an insult. It's OK, I don't mind. Just don't derail this thread. If you want to see what you're made of, come over to your own thread.

Now, let's try to keep this thread on topic. The OP has a new set of toys, and I'm excited for him. The Demon is an amazing car, and it will continue to be such.

ram150

USMC veteran
Established Member
DF3130DF-A432-4F82-A992-2623CF16C625.jpeg
Oh look, you do want to come out and play.

It's amazing that you are able to respond and say stupid stuff here, but you refuse to address a thread intended just for you.

Little man, you have no idea who I am or what I have. You have no idea whether or not I have the ability to purchase a Demon.

I know your jab was intended to be an insult. It's OK, I don't mind. Just don't derail this thread. If you want to see what you're made of, come over to your own thread.

Now, let's try to keep this thread on topic. The OP has a new set of toys, and I'm excited for him. The Demon is an amazing car, and it will continue to be such.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Is he going nuts on it then? That's the only reason to not share progress IMO ;)
Either way, hopefully, he sees huge gains if he's going buck wild on it.
It will look stock. To answer your question though, yes, he is going nuts with the build. It would not surprise me to see him spend half of what the car cost, or more. It will be impressive. It will also make it to SEMA.

Never_Enough

Established Member
It will look stock. To answer your question though, yes, he is going nuts with the build. It would not surprise me to see him spend half of what the car cost, or more. It will be impressive. It will also make it to SEMA.

SEMA & looks stock? Bleh.
That shit better run 7s or better in the 1/4 then. :D

_Snake_

Established Member

SEMA 2018? If so, I won’t hold my breath for track times. That car won’t see the drag strip until next year (I hope I’m wrong).

bigdave03svt

Established Member
Jackets are strictly reserved for the 65+ corvette crowd.

Damn! Now I know why I didn't get my jacket. Not old enough yet, 30 years too young hahah!

The Demon Crate is one of the coolest things any manufacturer has done in some time. Its an awesome car and has a lot of cool S%#@ to go with it!. Well done OP!

Users who are viewing this thread