Demology modded Dodge Demon vs tune/exhaust Mclaren 720S

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
He might own 22 cars and he incorporates each one of them...He suffers from small man syndrome @ 5'2".
Typical mustang forum response. "He incorporates each one of them.....". You obviously have no common or business sense. I incorporate all my 4 separate businesses so I have small man syndrome as well? Just because you can expense something corporately it's not free money. Ecerything has a cost. Stop blaming others for lack of success in your life and put your big boy pants on and make a living.

UBNZO6D

Life-long Hot Rodder
Established Member
You sound like a clueless jealous kid . Have no clue what you're talking about. He posts like 1 video in 2 weeks . Revenue from YouTube won't even cover gas for his cars

That's cute...I'm in my 70's and could care less about your comments so get off your knees and do some research on the guy and you will see that he made ALL his fortune off of youtube...I'm done talking.

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
That's cute...I'm in my 70's and could care less about your comments so get off your knees and do some research on the guy and you will see that he made ALL his fortune off of youtube...I'm done talking.

Ok boomer :p

UBNZO6D

Life-long Hot Rodder
Established Member
Typical mustang forum response. "He incorporates each one of them.....". You obviously have no common or business sense. I incorporate all my 4 separate businesses so I have small man syndrome as well? Just because you can expense something corporately it's not free money. Ecerything has a cost. Stop blaming others for lack of success in your life and put your big boy pants on and make a living.

Hey Hillary, I was being facetious...I'm in my 70's and been retired for 22 years...I just don't like him, my privilege.

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
Hey Hillary, I was being facetious...I'm in my 70's and been retired for 22 years...I just don't like him, my privilege.
The Hilary avatar is a joke. I'm conservative (at least fiscally). Your comments make you sound like a retired union worker who hates businss owners and accustomed to hand outs.

UBNZO6D

Life-long Hot Rodder
Established Member
The Hilary avatar is a joke. I'm conservative (at least fiscally). Your comments make you sound like a retired union worker who hates businss owners and accustomed to hand outs.

Hillary, do you really think I could have retired @ 50 belonging to a union? Get spell check.

C0bra99

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread