Demodding progress.....

203Cree

Established Member
Well, just thought I'd post up a few pics for those that are interested.....

3 weeks ago....

dscf0143.jpg

Now.....

CIMG1246.jpg

CIMG1247.jpg

CIMG1248.jpg

CIMG1250.jpg

CIMG1251.jpg

Front end has stock springs and shocks back in it. Grills are back to stock, as are the corners. Billetflow idlers are gone, 6lb ring is gone, JLP box and C&L are gone.......

Interior is gone, all the way down to the carpet. Stereo and subs are out, painted trim pieces are gone, line lock solenoid is still there, but the wiring is cut and tucked up under the dash. Traction bars are almost off, shackles and Strange's are goin on the truck behind mine, as is the D/S loop. That's about all I have left to do. Been kinda busy with it. It's much easier to Demod than it is to mod it in the first place. Kinda bittersweet I guess, undoing in a couple weekends what it's taken me 3 yrs to complete. But I suppose it's going to be worth it.

Anyway, truck is posted in the classifieds now for 8900, so if anyone knows anybody that's wanting to get into a Lightning right now for cheap, let em know. It still has several things on it, and it's still a great running ride. :)

Back to it. :)

Rob

SVTxXxFreak6

TSAFE MOTHER****ER
Established Member
Damn sad to see it get demodded. Atleast you make up some of your money from selling the mods. What are you going to be doing with the expy console and seat?

203Cree

Established Member
Damn sad to see it get demodded. Atleast you make up some of your money from selling the mods. What are you going to be doing with the expy console and seat?

Everything is already spoken for. The interior went into the truck behind mine. His stock stuff went back into mine.

AlanSVT

Established Member
Sucks LOL I was going to ask about the Grill ^^ Either way sorry to hear that your selling your truck. But I hope in the end its the right choice.

Take care,

Alan

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Rob, you need to take some pictures after the floor board without leaves and dirt on it:poke:. Good luck with the sale, a clean truck as yours is will find a good home.

203Cree

Established Member
Rob, you need to take some pictures after the floor board without leaves and dirt on it:poke:. Good luck with the sale, a clean truck as yours is will find a good home.

Yeah, I will once it's all finished up. We didn't get the rear ends done today. The stock parts on the other truck in the driveway were being difficult. Got a little to finish up on Monday night. Riding 260 miles tomorrow, so truck's taking a back seat. :)

Users who are viewing this thread