Delivery tonight. :)

Cobra-R

Established Member
Hmm, just got a call from Passport Transport. They have a delivery for me tonight. Wonder what it could be, :D

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
Spy photo of what is coming for Brian.
pacerwg.jpg

kevin

dude. i'm insanely jealous of your awesome christmas present. how'd you ever convince her to give up garage space for it. i know, i know - it was the b4 bassani exhaust pohto.;D

i will admit your car collection is just a bit eclectic.

kevin.#22,#41,#80

Cobra-R

Established Member
I got it!!! It came about 8:00 pm in enclosed semi trailer. The car is absolutely perfect. No scatches or dings on the whole car. It is easily seen that it hasn't been driven in rain. The bottom of the car is just as clean as the top. I am very satified with the deal, and very happy with Passport Transport service.(Thanks Kevin)

I took it for a ride for about 15 miles and it drive great!! Took another guy in town with me and I am afraid he is going to buy it. He wouldn't leave me alone till I told him a price so we will see what happens. I really am kinda chickening out on my desire to sell it. These things are so emotionally attaching. What to do???

Just thought I would let you know, Brian

kevin

glad your baby was delivered healthy. if you put it up for adoption, will you get visitation rights? will your other baby get lonely? what will your wife drive? so many family questions.

kevin.#22,#41,#80

Cobra-R

Established Member
Tim,
Don't worry we will get the pics that you want. :) If the weather is nice Sunday I am planning on getting them all out for a family picture.

Brian

SVT X 2

I C U
Established Member
Can't bring mine over though to keep the '01 company.... ripped out the injectors lastnight so they can be flow tested.
Maybe I should keep going and get those heads off too huh? :)

Users who are viewing this thread