Deleted the cats....

Greg@RET

Established Member
Went with a Magnaflow off road pipe I picked up from a buddy. It made a extra 8rwhp and 10rwtq. To be honest I dont like the sound.....

100_4300.gif

Heres what it sounds like
http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o289/GregRET/?action=view&current=100_4296.flv

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
Can you get a mac prochamber for her? I bet that'll give you a sound that you'd like more....

Good numbers though!-Dan

bobosfocus

flewbyU
Established Member
Greg 1320' said:
Went with a Magnaflow off road pipe I picked up from a buddy. It made a extra 8rwhp and 10rwtq. To be honest I dont like the sound.....

100_4300.gif

Heres what it sounds like
http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o289/GregRET/?action=view&current=100_4296.flv

Do you hve the part#? I ordered the part #15449 for my Roush and when I went to get it installed it did not fit. The exhaust hangers were mounted on the top of the exhaust and hit on the tunnel brace. Do you/could you get pix of the exhaust hangers. In my case I am thinking that Magna Flow had a quality control issue and allowed the exhaust out with the hangers mounted incorrectly.

Greg@RET

Established Member
Fourcam330 said:
Looks like larger gains than 8-10 at the tires at certain points?

I agree, but I was thinking it was just the way the convertor was flashing down low. I bet with a nice PI convertor it would go over 500 and get rid of the waves.

bobosfocus said:
Do you hve the part#? I ordered the part #15449 for my Roush and when I went to get it installed it did not fit. The exhaust hangers were mounted on the top of the exhaust and hit on the tunnel brace. Do you/could you get pix of the exhaust hangers. In my case I am thinking that Magna Flow had a quality control issue and allowed the exhaust out with the hangers mounted incorrectly.

I dont have a part #, but I will see where the hangers are at. If I remember correcttly they were on the sides of the pipe.

Last edited:

11ride4life

Hatorade
Established Member
Greg 1320' said:
I agree, but I was thinking it was just the way the convertor was flashing down low. I bet with a nice PI convertor it would go over 500 and get rid of the waves.

I dont have a part #, but I will see where the hangers are at. If I remember correcttly they were on the sides of the pipe.

you will not find a part # it was a experimental piece and I was told that they "probably" wont be making it, but you never know:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread