Deleted my account and merged?

Justaslowstang

Established Member
This is my girlfriends account "justaslowstang" well today i started my own account "KYTorque" so she logs on and and does her reading and all is fine. I try to log into my account and it says invalid. So i go look at a started thread i made earlier and it had her username now? Is it one account per user or per household?

Thank you

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
FYI, I did the merge based on the info I have/had at the time.
The owner received your PM and asked about it.
It is in discussion.

If you must know why it is basically because I don't believe you.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I'll add this, besides on the verge of advertising.
May I ask why your girlfriend made the account and you didn't? Yet, you're the one posting from said girlfriends account. Seen it before, handled it before, gone. Questions?

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
This is my girlfriends account "justaslowstang" well today i started my own account "KYTorque" so she logs on and and does her reading and all is fine. I try to log into my account and it says invalid. So i go look at a started thread i made earlier and it had her username now? Is it one account per user or per household?

Thank you

BTW, your girlfriends name was Tommy, you also share the exact same day and year of birth by one month difference. Anything else you would like to add to this?

Justaslowstang

Established Member
FYI, I did the merge based on the info I have/had at the time.
The owner received your PM and asked about it.
It is in discussion.

If you must know why it is basically because I don't believe you.

Too funny

Last edited:

Justaslowstang

Established Member
I created the account for her to search for a 03-04. Birth date, name and ect.. is all made up for every forum i join until i am a member for a while. Guilty

Listen disregard the OP, it's not a big deal. We can use the same account. My question was "one account per household or member" I am a 32 yr old medically retired vet who has better things to do than lie about a VB username. Thank you for your time, we will look at other sites.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Too funny

Not sure why you changed this but here we go.

Not sure why you don't believe me i don't even know you. I recently bought my first GT500 and decided to create an account. Does it seems like a good reason for a medically retired vet to lie about? Not sure what the benefit of lying would be. Please explain your LA logic.

Thank you

This account joined on 7-3, Not even a month ago. The FIRST 2 post were threads started that linked a website that had the same exact name of the new account you just made.
Both of those threads were removed due to a conflict with our rules.
In classic form that we've seen over and over a new account was made. Most times to run under the radar so to speak.

The similarities in accounts are incredible.

Emails,

This one is [email protected]
the other was [email protected]

This ones' B-day is
April 17, 1983
The other was
May 17, 1983

And if that isn't enough, the fact that your GF's name is Tommy is a rule 7 violation because I doubt it really is.
And if it is well then I'm not sure what to say......

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I created the account for her to search for a 03-04. Birth date, name and ect.. is all made up for every forum i join until i am a member for a while. Guilty

Listen disregard the OP, it's not a big deal. We can use the same account. My question was "one account per household or member" I am a 32 yr old medically retired vet who has better things to do than lie about a VB username. Thank you for your time, we will look at other sites.

Then the simple answer is 1 username per member. It looked too similar so it was merged.
But I still have my doubts that your GF would have made those first 2 threads.
Or this one for that matter,
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?1078785-WTB-03-04-Cobra-Roller&highlight=

Like I said, All info I had looks to be duplicate accounts.
The site owner will make the decision but it takes time for him.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
One last post from me,
Straight from the rules I quoted all of the ones involved in this situation.

Revised SVTP Rules
Posting Guidlines (07-17-2002 until FOREVER!)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to SVTPerformance! In an effort to make your stay here the best experience possible, we have set a few simple guidelines.

7. Knowingly posting untrue information is prohibited and will result the immediate removal of your account.

9. The SVTPerformance staff reserves the right to edit or delete any post/thread/etc we deem necessary.

10. If you disagree with the actions of the SVTPerformance Staff, express your concerns privately. We are always willing to listen, however, public bashing or criticism of the team will be deleted and possibly end in your banishment. If you comment in a thread on a PM or email sent to you by an SVTP staff member, without their permission, will result in an infraction or a ban.

11. No spam in sigs or anywhere else on SVTP. This includes banners or links to unauthorized vendors or other forums.

18. One SVTP usename per member.

Justaslowstang

Established Member
I will be the one to apologize if you thought i was trying to advertise. I honestly didn't even look at it that way but i do understand. I have lurked here through every deployment and finally started an account only to be called a liar is the only reason i was upset. Appreciate the help guys.

So it is allowed to have an account for each person?

Users who are viewing this thread