Delaware meet !

TerminatorSVT03

Established Member
Located off of route 896 4 seasons shopping center right next to the burger king in newark delaware every Friday night people go out there ... Would like to see alot more people come out so let me know if anyone in the area would like to go out !

Last edited:

97StangSVT

Established Member
I was up there twice this year. The first time I met a couple of guys with new 5.0s and talked to them for a little bit. Both times there was a ton of rice/junk. That's why I stopped going. Is it different now?

Last edited:

TerminatorSVT03

Established Member
Yea I seen you up there I have the sonic blue 03 cobra lol but yea ita starting to change, I want a whole bunch of mustangs to come out though haha

97StangSVT

Established Member
Are you going this Friday? I am not sure what I have planned for Friday night, but I might go if I don't have any plans.

1bad95

Established Member
ill try and stop up there this friday night. what times this go on? any trouble with cops and stuff wanting to throw you out or anything?

TerminatorSVT03

Established Member
ill try and stop up there this friday night. what times this go on? any trouble with cops and stuff wanting to throw you out or anything?

Usually around 10 or 1030 ish but if the cops come they just tell us to leave no problems though

Let me know man

RideThePONY

Say what?
Established Member
Anyone wanna head there this friday? Wouldnt mind meeting some new mustang guys and getting out of my normal scene for a night

Users who are viewing this thread