degreeing crower cams for TT build

venm4u97

Established Member
im just wondering what i have to do and where i have to set my cams I got from crower....i dont know to much about the degreeing process but im at that step for my build....I already have the solid adjustable lash adjuster just need some advice on where to set these cams so they work with my build or if i need different cam gears etc and which exact ones to get.....

a few specs on the build

314 ci big bore with 10:1 c....e85 with stage 3 ported heads and a twin billet 57mm turbo kit

these are the cams I got

http://www.lethalperformance.com/sh...-stage-3-supercharger-specific-camshafts.html

thank you

Turbo96'Cobra

Mongoose Hunter
Established Member
I would call MMR and talk with them. I bought the comp cams degreeing wheel and just followed the instructions in the box for my GT. But IMO, those turbo's are going to be instant spool, and are a little small...

Turbo96'Cobra

Mongoose Hunter
Established Member
pm NASVT he can help u

Dont PM NASVT, he is a douche and is sooooo full of himself. Guy drives 3xxhp cars and tells people how to build 7xxhp + cars...

Listen to people who BUILD and DRIVE 700+hp cars instead of people who TALK about them... His Screen name should tell you all you need to know about the guy. SMH!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread