Deep Dish Black Bullitts for sale

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
Ive decided I miss my stock 35th wheels and Im ready to get rid of the black bullitts. The fronts are 17x8 Ford wheels, the rears are 17x10.5 replicas. Had them on for about 15k miles now. The fronts were used when I bought them, need some cleaning on the polished part, but otherwise, not too bad. Appears to have a minor dent on the polished part, but the tire holds and and is fine. The rears I bought brand new from Mustangtuning (now americanmuscle.com). The sumitomos have about 15k miles on them,still some life left on the tires. The rear tires will come with the car, but the fronts are coming off and going back on the 35th wheels as they are practically brand new. Id like to get 600.00 for the wheels, center caps, lug nuts and rear tires. No curb rash or anything on these things. Let me know.
Will get pics later. Buyer pays shipping.

Heres some pics:

Front right
bullitts001zj5.jpg

The minor bend I was talking about, you really dont notice it until you get right up to the wheel
bullitts002lm2.jpg

Left rear deep dish
bullitts003mv7.jpg

More pics:

Pic of the Sumitomo 315-35-17's
bullitts004rx7.jpg

Left front
bullitts005ff6.jpg

Right rear deep dish
bullitts006wg0.jpg

Last edited:

madmatt

Stockishly Slow
Established Member
Front tires dont come with it, and I have no idea on shipping yet. Id have to get them off and weighed first but I cant see it being any cheaper than 100 bucks to ship.

Users who are viewing this thread