deep dish 03's available at AmericanMuscle??

spitin venom

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Established Member
It looks like they are. Where is the the 17x9 for the front that is supposed to match the DD back rim?

Fits 1994-2004 V6 and GT Mustang models, will not fit 1999-2004 Cobra with stock IRS bolts. 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs with stock IRS bolts require the use of Low Profile IRS Bolts.
Fits rear only!
The "Deep Dish" style 2003 Cobra rim does not match the standard 2003 Cobra rims.
This rim comes with the center cap shown and will not accept any aftermarket center caps.

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
If they were 18's they would probably look better, but the 17's look funny. It's funny how there was countless threads about how people wanted these rims made. Now they aren't getting very good feedback..... 18x9 and 18x10 would be tits.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
If they were 18's they would probably look better, but the 17's look funny. It's funny how there was countless threads about how people wanted these rims made. Now they aren't getting very good feedback..... 18x9 and 18x10 would be tits.

thats cause they screwed up the design. The spokes are not wide enough (especially where it meets the outer rim) and too thick. If they took the originals and created perfect castings just with DD that would be totally better.

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
thats cause they screwed up the design. The spokes are not wide enough (especially where it meets the outer rim) and too thick. If they took the originals and created perfect castings just with DD that would be totally better.

Exactly.

89blackvert

Established Member
I have been waiting for someone to make a set of DD to look more like the 03 cobra wheels and these are as close as it has gotten. Sick of waiting so I am gonna try these out. I found someone with a like new set for a good price... will post pics when I get them on my black vert.

younggun04

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member

I agree...

rexisme

Established Member
there is a pic of a black one w/ them on modular fords. They look like shit.

Users who are viewing this thread