Deep Dish 03 Cobra Wheel size poll...Please vote...

What size do you want to see the 03 Cobra deep dish wheels made? Select 2 sizes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Root1022

100 Shot, 1 Kill
Established Member
I've been watching this post for what seems like forever and just recently decided to get a membership but since this post has become completly useless i thought i would be like everyone else and post in it just to be cool lol...so Hi, how are ya doin? I'm good thanks for asking lol

SpectorV

Established Member
yea same here, updates? ive been waiting on these holding cash for em... guess I will have to buy other wheels :(

CobraO4

Tuned by HBH
Established Member
Called Today, Stated That They Are Still 45-60 Days Out :bored:

They have been 45-60 days out now for over a year now. Making wheel is not rocket science. Buy something else or maybe we should try making our own before you see anything from them. I do not understand why these guys need to bullshit everyone. Either get them done or say not at this time.

They have lost all of my respect and would be afraid to order anything from them at this point.

jeffo

Established Member
chrome and machine anthracite on way

FYI,
Chrome 17x9 and 17x10.5 is due in west coast the 29th of this month
Machine face, machine lip and anthracite windows due in also in 17x9 and 17x10.5

UrHookUp

Vette Killer
Established Member
Here are a set of wheels I am ordering thru a company that has aready had them made. 18x11 rears with a 5-5.5" deep lip, the fronts are 18x9 with a 3" lip.

I got tired of waiting also. Plus these are only low 200's each.

Users who are viewing this thread