deckliddesigns.com

dun4791

Established Member
bought and paid for a trunk liner 6 weeks ago, no liner and they wont return emails.........There was supposed to be a GP on these....be careful

Redfire03

Established Member
Thats interesting... I have ordered from these guys twice for the STi and the Cobra. The guy that stitches the carpet is who usually takes long. It took about 3 weeks to get my STi one and 1 week for the cobra. But when i e-mailed him he called me personally and told me the situation. He then delivered it personally to my house.

dun4791

Established Member
I wish I was having the same service. I could even understand if I was getting the stitched one. But Im getting the embossed COBRA one. Im hoping he isnt going to "forget" about my order forever. I paypaled on Feb.24th

whtsnake03

Established Member
I bought a decklid last year and had no problems. I live near Denver so I met him at a mall and picked it up. No problems whatsoever. We kept in constant contact via email.

I am very happy with it. Fit perfectly.

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
I bought the embossed COBRA one as well.. it took a little longer than i expected, but it was well worth the wait. Have you tried to call directly? 1-720-422-5139

beabout

Established Member
Ordered one myself online and was not aware of the production problems or delays... subscribing to see whaz up...

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
I left him a voicemail about the situation and asked if they were still in business. Expecting a call back or a reply here from them.

5280 Busa

Established Member
dun4791 said:
bought and paid for a trunk liner 6 weeks ago, no liner and they wont return emails.........There was supposed to be a GP on these....be careful

I will be happy to refund for shipping for the inconvenience.

-Scott

Last edited:

5280 Busa

Established Member
capello said:
Ordered one myself online and was not aware of the production problems or delays... subscribing to see whaz up...

If you placed an order you WILL get you Decklid Cover I promise.

-Scott

GA Terminator

Established Member
I bought one last year, no problems at all. From his the posts, it sounds like he wants to make good on the orders.

dun4791

Established Member
5280 Busa said:
This is Scott at DLD...my apologies for being unresponsive. I am in the process of moving so my email has been down for a while. As noted on my site, orders can take 4-6 weeks to process...sometimes less, sometimes more. Email me at [email protected] (day job) to discuss your order. I just got my shop back up this weekend so I can start on back orders...just an FYI, I have shipped close to 1000 decklids and have yet to see 1 come back due to poor workmanship. Everyone who places an order gets the best decklid cover on the market bar none...they just take a little longer to make than others...

I will be happy to refund for shipping for the inconvenience.

-Scott

Scott.....

I understand that you were moving, and I figured from the way the site read that I would have it in 6 weeks. I am willing to wait as I have heard that your workmanship is the best. I just got nervous as I didnt get a return email, and it had been 6 weeks. As long as I knew I was in line and I didnt want my order to get lost.

Lyle

dun4791

Established Member
still no liner....Im in the 9th week now..............and no refund of any shipping costs on my paypal either..........

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
From a business point of view, I'd think they'd be rushing your liner to avoid the bad publicity. I don't understand why you haven't received it or at least an explanation.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
WOW! I'd be dancing on someone's head at 9 weeks.

I WAS going to order one, no I'm not so sure.

Let us know how it turns out.

Last edited:

dun4791

Established Member
finally got it...........I wouldnt order this again........Maybe its the length of time so I was super critical. Its ok, but I have seen nicer ones.........

Users who are viewing this thread