Deck lid selection- Picture thread

SVT_Cobra_

Established Member
Basically I want to see what your guys opinions are on what deck lid/rear valance option i should go with. I will for sure be smoking the tail lights, and after that im not entirely sure what i want to do. Either add just a rear valance, rear deck lid or both. Lastly I'm not sure if i should go with the honey comb styled deck lid as it is very popular with the Mach 1's or just the plain matte colored. I think i actually like the plain matte better but here are your options and let me know what you think.

Just tinted tails
5121E974-CB60-45D6-BABA-281C002FE9C4-1474-00000135F9C318E0_zps5cbf3194.jpg

Tinted tails with lower valance ONLY
34797-rear-valance-matteblack-9904.jpg

All together with honey comb styled deck lid
100_2132.jpg
100_2098.jpg

This is with a matte colored deck lid. Not the same azure color but you get the idea.
39130-decklid-panel-decal-matteblack-9904.jpg

If anyone has some pictures they would like to add, that would be great. Thanks!

Last edited:

Andrew03Mach

Established Member
I am a fan of a cleaner look so to me, less is more. Tinting the tail lights would look pretty good. I am not a fan of the painted lower valance. The insert across the back of the trunk is hit or miss.

VA-Mach1

Established Member
HoneyComb or Matt deck lid looks cool. Not a fan of messing with the valance.

Led_Zep

Don't tread on me
Established Member
I have tinted tails, honey comb deck lid, and matte black lower decal. I get a lot of compliments on the look. But I've been pulled over twice for the tail lights so think of going stock tail lights. I have a TR Mach.

Monkeygrits

Newb SVT Poster
Established Member
Here's mine. Honeycomb panel, raxiom tails, matte lettering. I think the bottom section is too much. You could always plasti dip the lower section and peel it off if you don't like it. I was thinking about going back to the stock taillights with the matte black MMD surround covers AM sells.
uploadfromtaptalk1399595271520.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread