Deck lid selection- Picture thread

SVT_Cobra_

Established Member
Basically I want to see what your guys opinions are on what deck lid/rear valance option i should go with. I will for sure be smoking the tail lights, and after that im not entirely sure what i want to do. Either add just a rear valance, rear deck lid or both. Lastly I'm not sure if i should go with the honey comb styled deck lid as it is very popular with the Mach 1's or just the plain matte colored. I think i actually like the plain matte better but here are your options and let me know what you think.

Just tinted tails
5121E974-CB60-45D6-BABA-281C002FE9C4-1474-00000135F9C318E0_zps5cbf3194.jpg

Tinted tails with lower valance ONLY
34797-rear-valance-matteblack-9904.jpg

All together with honey comb styled deck lid
100_2132.jpg
100_2098.jpg

This is with a matte colored deck lid. Not the same azure color but you get the idea.
39130-decklid-panel-decal-matteblack-9904.jpg

If anyone has some pictures they would like to add, that would be great. Thanks!

DannyBoy08

Established Member
Not to be difficult, but you would probably get better responses if you posted this in the area that isn't limited to the 03-04 cobra. I'm not saying none of us has opinions, it's just you've selected a limited group when you post in the wrong section. Best of luck with your ride however you decide to go. And for what it's worth...I would NEVER ask the cobra guys opinions on the back of your car. WHEN do you think we'd ever see that riding in a terminator :) ? Go ahead and ask a camaro forum...that way you get an opinion from those who will have to see it daily. Just my thoughts.

SVT_Cobra_

Established Member
Not to be difficult, but you would probably get better responses if you posted this in the area that isn't limited to the 03-04 cobra. I'm not saying none of us has opinions, it's just you've selected a limited group when you post in the wrong section. Best of luck with your ride however you decide to go. And for what it's worth...I would NEVER ask the cobra guys opinions on the back of your car. WHEN do you think we'd ever see that riding in a terminator :) ? Go ahead and ask a camaro forum...that way you get an opinion from those who will have to see it daily. Just my thoughts.

I posted in a few different sections to get the best responses from everyone, but thanks. Im sure you'd see my back of my car as you go flying past it haha

DannyBoy08

Established Member
And FWIW...I like picture 3. Everyone has their opinion, I like keeping the distinguishing design differences visible on a car. I see nothing wrong with slight enhancements, but unless you're trying to make your car look like a GT sleeper, why strip off the Mach trim? But that is only my opinion. Do what you like, it's your ride.

Users who are viewing this thread