Decisions, Decisions, HELP

Traumatized

..but it's just a truck..
Established Member
Well, it is getting time for new wheels. My dilemma is - which ones. I am either going to get the 18x9.5 2000 SVT Lightning wheels, or the 18x9.5 Boyd Smoothies II. What do you all think would look better. I dont want to get 20's because I want to keep the performance of the truck without putting heavier wheels on the truck and also I want to use my factory F1's.

I like the Smoothies II, but lots of people here are getting them. I like the chrome SVT wheels because it still keeps the truck not so UNSTOCK. Opinions are needed because I cant make up my mind. They are about the same price - SVT are chrome while the Boyd Smoothies are polished.

HELP ME!!! I am so undecisive!!!!

Traumatized

..but it's just a truck..
Established Member
Originally posted by The Swede
Why change if your not getting some decent rims ?

???? What is that supposed to mean????

I think that they are both decent looking rims, its opinions. No offense but your rims to me look like import ricer wheels.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Originally posted by Traumatized
If I would powdercoat them, I have no idea which color I would do??????

YELLOW! :p ok maybe not. I think a greyish gunmetal finish would look pretty sweet

The Swede

How long is a string ?
Established Member

I think that they are both decent looking rims, its opinions. No offense but your rims to me look like import ricer wheels.

I meant You got the best looking 18" wheels there is , why change if your not gonna say put on 20´s or something !

Hawk1680

Established Member
just powdercoat them man. you know thats what your gonna end up doing.....so stop wasting our time, and yours...HAHA

ralphy1798

Established Member

He is an import!!! haha, sorry... :beer:

I think your choices are both good, I would flip a coin!!!

Actually I think i would go with the 18s chromed... i saw some at the dealer this morning on a black L, SICK!!! :rockon:

gen2sonic

Established Member
don't get any new wheels.I also have an 03 sonic blue and im going to get the stock wheels dipped cause I have yet to see them chrome.But my second choice was to go with the 2000 wheels chrome.

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
I have thought of painting the recess area of the spokes on the 03-04 wheels to match my truck, black. I don't know how it'd look but I thought about it to maybe make them look hollow from a distance. Just a thought......

Users who are viewing this thread