Decided not to wait for Dec. restock of SSS catbacks

buckinwild

Established Member
I looked high and low, contacted every vendor that advertised them but couldn't find anyone stocked so I went on and bought the Borla Stingers today off amazon, it was a pretty good deal $531.20 most I saw were close to $650-$700. It should arrive about this time next week:rockon:.
I'll post vids asap.​

clc44

Established Member
Did you ask John and Renae on M1R? He makes them I believe. Should be happy either way! Get some clips ASAP...

buckinwild

Established Member
Did you ask John and Renae on M1R? He makes them I believe. Should be happy either way! Get some clips ASAP...
Yea, I sent him a pm over at M1R. He said it would likely be mid dec before he could have them. Every place else I checked either said they'd have to order one, were out of stock or I hadn't heard back from them by the time I made my decision to go forward with the purchase. Its kinda funny, before I always favored Mac or Flow's which I still like the sound of those don't get me wrong but I prefer stainless and really really liked the stock appearing rolled tips.

clc44

Established Member
I have flows welded in (on when I bought the car) and they sound OK. I want a smoother sound, FL sounds like a BB in a can to me. It just doesn't do it for me anymore, don't get me wrong I do like the sound but the Drone drives me crazy. It will be a while before I get a CB but it will most likely be SSS Adrenaline's. Don't forget to get a clip up ASAP!

Users who are viewing this thread