decent death(cobra and c5)

01vette 04cobra

Established Member
well, it was bound to happen :cryying: my bro was driving the cobra(in sig)and i was driving the vette. we were coming back from a cruise when we had this huge gap (freeway)ahead,my bro revvs the cobra and i just nod since the vette is an a4( :nonono: )i know big mistake :loser: .

so he counts to three (70mph roll) and we are off,the cobra takes 1 car lead
but not instantly but he pulls and by the time we shut off he has 1 1/2 lead :rockon: props for the cobra. so we go again 70 roll and this time we are even for couple seconds and he starts pulling slowly and we shut off with him winning with a car lead :bowdown: my cobra is a beast :eek:

cobra had three passengers and the vette had two :eek: mods on my cobra are on the sig and the vette is still bone stock :nonono: :cryying: next round i will be driving the cobra and my bro will drive the vette, first mod for the vette is on its way VARARAM COLD AIR INTAKE lets see what happens :beer:

Quik Z06

Established Member
Nice runs...Im surprised you havent at least done the zip tie mod to the Vette, some Vette guys swear by it. We have it done on our Z06, it definitely has better throttle response and best of all its free :)

01vette 04cobra

Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
Nice runs...Im surprised you havent at least done the zip tie mod to the Vette, some Vette guys swear by it. We have it done on our Z06, it definitely has better throttle response and best of all its free :)
yes,ive heard of that mod :beer: but im looking forward to the vararam :eek:
thanks for the heads up i do appreciate it :rockon:

Quik Z06

Established Member
Im near Modesto...My Cobra dyno'd at 404rwhp and our Z06 still pulls it pretty good. I cant wait to get my mods installed and see how much of a difference it makes.

01vette 04cobra

Established Member
Quik Z06 said:
Im near Modesto...My Cobra dyno'd at 404rwhp and our Z06 still pulls it pretty good. I cant wait to get my mods installed and see how much of a difference it makes.
modesto :eek: ive been there couple times :rockon:

Quik Z06

Established Member
Haha, my Z06 only has the ziptie mod and the Borla exhaust. I knew it was faster after driving the Cobra for about a week then I got in the Z06 and right away I knew the Vette was faster, oh well that will change here soon :)

Heres a pic of it...sorry about the size...too lazy to shrink it :D

SPA0077.jpg

Last edited:

Quik Z06

Established Member
Haha, Thanks guys...Were actually thinking of selling the black wheels and going with chrome. Its my wifes daily driver and she's kinda tired of the black look.

Users who are viewing this thread