December 9th Charity Car Show and Race

01whtss

Established Member
So I mentioned doing a charity event earlier this year and decided it was time to get off my butt and help! We are putting together a REALLY exciting day for everyone out at North Star Dragway...here are the details for you guys:

EVTW_WEB.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/events/298163680294005/permalink/298379990272374/?notif_t=like

Where:

North Star Dragway
3236 Memory Lane
Denton, TX 76207

When:

Sunday December 9th, 2012 1pm-6pm
Back up date is December 16th, 2012 1pm-6pm

Cost:

Canned Food or Cash Donation that will benefit the North Texas Food Bank. Cash donations are a tax deduction and the proper paperwork will be on site and handled by The North Texas Food Bank. Every $1.00 donated creates 3 meals for North Texas Food Bank FYI.

Racing:

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and not mandatory, but highly encouraged. We want you to have fun racing or hanging out! Callouts are welcome...hint hint.

Sidenote: Track will be prepped properly just like any normal track day.

Car Show:

Bring any car you want to be displayed and set up a booth/display if you would like. Selling of product on site is not allowed, BUT feel free to mingle and market whatever you would like.

Food:

Most likely BBQ, but I have not decided at this time. There will be food and plenty of it!

Overall come and have a good time at the track. I know you work all week so come relax and help out a great cause. We want this to be a FUN day for a great cause! Feel free to pm me (01whtss) at any time with questions or ideas.

Last edited:

01whtss

Established Member
If only it wasn't so far away, sounds like a great cause, keep up the good work.

How far are you?

I have them coming all the way from Arkansas! Get a group and make a cruise out of it! LOL, no really just help spread the word if you can. Thanks! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread