DECEMBER 7, SOCAL CRUISE!!!

Obi1Cobi

Established Member
We will be meeting at the San Vicente and Barrington. That is in Brentwood. From the 405 exit Wilshire west, get in the right lane. San Vicente will be approximately 1 mile up. Make a right and follow that till you see Barrington. There will be a Whole Foods up on your right. We should be in the parking lot or somewhere close.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=66921

Obi1Cobi

Established Member
830, but, I was just told its pouring in the Valley. I think the last time it rained, was our last cruise. What the f--?

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Perhaps...Been a while since I participated in a cruise...

bborder

Established Member
Adam.... get your ass out here. Haven't seen you in a while. I sent you a reminder email but it got bounced back for some reason. I figured I'd call you in the AM and harass you. Hope to see you there.

Obi1Cobi

Established Member
Come on and cruise. Looks like this is the list let me know who im missing. ? are maybe, duh!
Bborder
maoun
IETZR1
Omslaw ?
2f2f ?
obi
bluepoison
snaken ?
yermo ?
Masedizzle

Obi1Cobi

Established Member
RESCHEDULING!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe later today. PM your phone # if you want an update. I will head over there to let anyone know that does not see this.

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Obi
I'm in cleaning out my office (some more), looking out the window at wet streets. No moisture is actually falling here at the Warner Center.

Weather report from w-jhw finished now.

You guys would have not recognized Piggie all shined up yesterday. Scary, saw myself in the reflection!
JW

Obi1Cobi

Established Member
We will cruise later today. The sun is starting to do its magic. Who is in on this, MAN? I went to the Brentwood spot, and boy, we would have made a real presence there. Some exotics were giving me dirty looks when I rolled in the parking lot, magnaflows a blaring. I was giving the call to saddle up. Anyway, maybe noon? I wish this could go smoother, but mother nature wanted us to start a little later, and for me to wash my car.......again.

Users who are viewing this thread