december 18th or 19th baton rouge gathering

wayne's93

home school'd
Established Member
We are throwing around the idea of a meet in the baton rouge area, hooters, and the bar b q place that yall met at last time. (dont know the name) anyone in that area that could see about reserving there banquet room would be nice. figure may be chilly outside. how many stangs, lightnings can we gather/ chime in! also what is the preffered day saturday or sunday. we will go with the day that gets the most response. :idea:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
CobraChick1 said:
I wouldn't mind going if it wasn't at Hooters. Sorry- I just don't feel comfortable there. :shrug:

We're trying to go to the BBQ place next door on Siegan. BR guys whats the name and could you see if they'd be interested in having us?

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
The place is called Smokey Bones and I passed through there the other day (sunday) and it was packed to the max. So someone would deff. have to reserve the parking in the back and the room. Cobrarcraig, I'm not putting him on the spot, but he lives about 2 minutes from there, maybe he could run over there and talk w/ em for whatever day we decide on. Doesn't make a hoot to me, either day is fine.

LAYNFRM

Established Member
CobraChick1 said:
I wouldn't mind going if it wasn't at Hooters. Sorry- I just don't feel comfortable there. :shrug:

aw come on kaylyn, you know you like being around the hooters girls!

cobraRcraig

Established Member
kevin working on it today. I'll go by there in just a little while.
Ate there a week ago and the food was great. I think this will be a really good place to go if they give us the back parking lot and the discount they said they would last time. :smmon:

me and todd are still trying to get the poker run set up for that mid-mourning . But we need to know how many will be interested? $20.00 each entry. There will be a 1st place big money winner. a 2nd place winner and theworst hand will get a t-shirt, (probably svtp t)
Anyone interested please post. :beer:

not to put me on the spot huh kev? :bs: ha ha

cobraRcraig

Established Member
guys i talked to smokey bones today. they said they will need a pretty accruate number of people by wensday of next week.so let us know who is in or if we still want to do it there.. it looks like we will try to eat at around 3 o'clock. We'll set up the poker run around that.

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
I have one other mustang comming for sure. So is it going to be at Hooters or Smokey Bones?

Last edited:

cobraRcraig

Established Member
Guy's the people at smokey bones say that they need an some what accurate number by wensday night?

Don't know if we should deal with them or not?

Speak your peace on this one.
craig

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
Well there are always the people who say their comming the dont, and then there is always extra..lol

My just be better off going to Hooters or elsewhere....just my opinion

SHAKER3

Established Member
it doesn't matter to me,all I need is a time,place and date..for once I'm off and can attend.. :thumbsup: :banana:

wayne's93

home school'd
Established Member
will try and get an idea, not sure if wednesday will be too soon, to be very accurate. from the nloc sight i will post wed am, a guestimate, maybe outside at hooters will be fine, dont know if we will ever see cold weather around here at this pace!

Users who are viewing this thread