Decal Update

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
Well, the order has been in. Things are a little backed up because my decal guy is backed up. He's in the process of moving, which is backing up all of his orders. I asked if he could get them to me by the weekend, he said he would do his best.

We shall see soon if i get them, as I am anxiously awaiting to see what they look like :).

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
MTShambles said:
Well, the order has been in. Things are a little backed up because my decal guy is backed up. He's in the process of moving, which is backing up all of his orders. I asked if he could get them to me by the weekend, he said he would do his best.

We shall see soon if i get them, as I am anxiously awaiting to see what they look like :).
Isn't there something he can get at the drug store for this????

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
I dont know whats going on with this asshole.

Sean PM me ASAP. So far ive sent him two disks, the first disk he got he said it was scratched in the package (not too sure how, as I put it in a disk mailer ??) and the second one hasnt gotten to him in over a week, and i put tracking on that thing. Im considering making DAMN sure he gets those files by hosting them.

God this is pissing me off. Im sorry guys. This guy has been dependable for us before, I have NO CLUE what the hell his problem is these days.

BTW I paid him in full ahead of time too. So right now im up shit creek without a paddle.

Last edited:

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
OK, heres what ive done...hopefully this will speed things along.

In order to prevent the US mail from losing packages (CD still has not delivered), I hosted the high res images on the MACA Server, as well as the amounts that I need of each. Hopefully this will fix this stupid ****ing delay and get the decals to us ASAP, as we dont need to wait for USPS to screw me again.

The files are hosted here.

http://www.maca-online.com/uploads/mtshambles/High-Res/

Shambles

Fetch the COMFY CHAIR!
Established Member
Actually yes, I do have some.

Each decal is made in a multi step process. Current step he is on is 3 of, like 5. So it shouldnt be too much longer :).

drillsergeantjra

THIS WE'LL DEFEND
Established Member
MTShambles said:
Actually yes, I do have some.

Each decal is made in a multi step process. Current step he is on is 3 of, like 5. So it shouldnt be too much longer :).

Glad to hear they are being worked on. I appreciate your efforts Chris but, I wouldn't recommend using this guy again for anything. Any chance of having them prior to or available for distribution at the OC cruise?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread